Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The Lockdown Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
A few more peeps have left today and others have called in and won't be in tonight.

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
That sucks brother... is gonna be a long, long night...

Nitro_X

Numbskull
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE SV6
You posted up a sensationalist story about Japanese encephalitis, presumably to stoke some kind of debate, which was quickly debunked by another poster.

I.e. you were trying to "push biased narratives".

Maybe next time do your own reading but decide not to share it here?

Okie Dokie boss.....what ever you say.
I'll provide you with drafts of all my future posts to check first, so then you can approve//disapprove their worthiness

:D

Nitro_X

Numbskull
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE SV6
Mitigate the risks, do what you can and get on with life. Stop looking for conspiracy theories in everything and GET ON WITH LIFE!!!!!

I think most of us would love to just GET ON WITH LIFE!!!!!
Unfortunately, corrupt governments and bureaucrats around the world have been making this concept somewhat difficult.

hademall

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF CALAIS WAGON
Can somebody explain how mosquitoes spread this disease “Japanese Ephac” or whatever it’s called, but it was said that they couldn’t spread the AIDS virus?

Nitro_X

Numbskull
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE SV6
You posted up a sensationalist story about Japanese encephalitis, presumably to stoke some kind of debate, which was quickly debunked by another poster.

I.e. you were trying to "push biased narratives".

Maybe next time do your own reading but decide not to share it here?

PS
The post you are referring too, by Dave, had zero to do with "debunking" my post.
It was a simple copy n paste from Wikipedia about general information on Japanese encephalitis vaccines.

When I said "new virus to contend with" I did not mean it was a newly discovered virus, the term new virus was simply used in a generic form, so to clarify, I'll change that phrase from 'new virus' ......to 'another virus'
Hope this helps ease your concerns.

Regards,
Nitro_X

Pollushon

Boost gives me a bar....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
Can somebody explain how mosquitoes spread this disease “Japanese Ephac” or whatever it’s called, but it was said that they couldn’t spread the AIDS virus?

Comes down to whether the mosquito can catch the virus or not. They have very simple immune systems, if they don't have a particular receptor the disease gets broken down and digested

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
One of the reasons the common flu/cold cannot be erradicated. Animals catch the same virus. However, Small Pox is common to humans and was eradicated... however, exist on Bio Weapon Labs (for research) as usual... if is a Weapon, funding will be granted.

Status
Not open for further replies.