Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The New Commodore VFII is Coming

SnowDoggyDogg

2ltr? = Only milk & juice
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen F GTS
However, I do believe that having every car lit up like a Christmas tree only makes it harder to see motorbikes etc. Just my opinion. As long as all lights are used legally I don't have a problem.

I've come over from Canada 13 years ago and was surprised that DRLs weren't mandatory. We've had it required since late 80's and trust me it helps in all conditions for identifying vehicles on the road, especially with twisty country roads and hidden driveways.

Noeleter

Reaction score
Members Ride
VEII Equipe Sportwagon
Brisbane City Council buses are starting to be fitted with DRLs. Don't know how they can meet ADRs. The are very intense, a blue colour and mounted at a height which is extremely distracting when the bus is right behind.

mpower

Reaction score
Members Ride
V2 CV8 Monaro and VF SSV Redline
Brisbane City Council buses are starting to be fitted with DRLs. Don't know how they can meet ADRs. The are very intense, a blue colour and mounted at a height which is extremely distracting when the bus is right behind.

Yeah those things are horrible.

We44pn

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV

Sydney too. They are so ####ing bright like them HIDs on pulsars hahahahaha

Noeleter

Reaction score
Members Ride
VEII Equipe Sportwagon
Yeah they must think people wouldn't be able to see a bus in broad daylight unless it has super bright DRLs on it.

loopie

Reaction score
Members Ride
vx
fog lights are yellow lens/globes. driving light's are clear. I cant remember when ive ever seen true fog lights (Yellow) from the factory.. they drl not fog lights

Noeleter

Reaction score
Members Ride
VEII Equipe Sportwagon
fog lights are yellow lens/globes. driving light's are clear. I cant remember when ive ever seen true fog lights (Yellow) from the factory.. they drl not fog lights

Say what????????????

MarcoVFRedline

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline
What do you think would be a fair change over price for a 14 redline immaculate condition on a new 16 redline?

Smashfist

Reaction score
Members Ride
440rwhp Cammed VF Ute
I'm hearing MY16's having a substantial price hike, and series 1's will drop as well. So I'd say changeover will be fairly hefty, my educated guess between 10 and 15k.

timandhayley

Reaction score
Members Ride
Astra RS-V Hatch
What do you think would be a fair change over price for a 14 redline immaculate condition on a new 16 redline?

2014 plated low mileage VF Redline Sedan's are currently making low $40's at the Holden Auction. I would say your changeover will be circa $20k. If your car is Regal Peacock, add $3k to that (every dealer will punish that colour greatly).