Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The OFFICIAL VE ALLOYTEC V6 SUPER MASSIVE FUN HAPPY TIME exhaust thread!!!!!!!11!!!!

Malice VE

Reaction score
Ask someone at the exhaust shop if they have the same car with the exhaust , and will they let you listen to it.

Reaction score
Members Ride
Adventra LX8 & LX6
I took your advice last year with my LX6 and did a factory V8 system with rear delete as shown in the pics below

Really happy, sounds great, cost me nothing to do as I had the old system I took off my LX8 ... I'm sure its the twin all the way out that makes the difference...

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

lachiemate

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
Ask someone at the exhaust shop if they have the same car with the exhaust , and will they let you listen to it.

I've heard a 2.5 in a wm and I thought it sounded awesome and I heard that in the Utes they tend to not drone as much as the sedans cause with the sedans they have the plastic boot floor

cello_g

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY11 SV6 VE 2 LLT
I am replacing my rear mufflers with 2 1/2" tail pipes with hot dogs from VEOnline. (Going on a SV6 VES2) What are people's experiences with these, and how likely am I to get pulled over and a** raped for them by the police?

Capsule

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY09 VE Omega
I am replacing my rear mufflers with 2 1/2" tail pipes with hot dogs from VEOnline. (Going on a SV6 VES2) What are people's experiences with these, and how likely am I to get pulled over and a** raped for them by the police?

Your ears will probably be rapped by the drone before your other body parts.

cello_g

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY11 SV6 VE 2 LLT
Would having J pipes in addition to the hot dogs help eliminate that drone?

Capsule

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY09 VE Omega

cello_g

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY11 SV6 VE 2 LLT
After reading the reply above I decided to message VEOnline and check if these are adjusted for V6 or V8 drone. I've heard just the 2 1/2 hot dogs with the j pipes from the on a mate of mines series 1 SV6, and the drone wasn't too bad except around 3500 revs. But these have the J pipes as well...

https://www.veonline.com.au/holden-commodore-ve-sedan-wagon-ss-sv6-2-1-2-tailp

Does anyone actually have these?