Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

the ones that got away

DeadxPatriot

What now?
Reaction score
Members Ride
G8 GT
My Lexus is300..

IMG_0494.JPGIMG_2192.jpgIMG_2194.jpg

My 2010 SSV.. Got rid of that so I could get what I have now.. Wanted black but didnt mind the white with black stripes..

IMG_2395.JPG

kingswood country

Reaction score
Members Ride
hj kingswood
not my cars personally, because im still on the first one.
but the old mans cars.

i dont have pictures or anything like that, but.

Had a HT Premier that was in an absolutely immaculate condition, finally saw one very similar a couple of months ago colour wise. now im spewing he got rid of it.
he had to get rid of it because he bought a HQ Monaro and wasnt able ot keep them both.
the Monaro was on of the brightest cherry reds you would have seen, was a street legal drag car aswell, so went well i have been told many a time.
one time someone wouldnt believe it could go 90MPH in 1st gear. they were proven wrong =P (had a powerglide box)

after 1 incident where some people decided to bend those 1 way spikes (like at carparks etc, so you cannot go in the wrong way) back so they faced the wrong way and the underneath got court, the old lady told him to get rid of it and get a sensible family car.
a shame really.

Bloody women, always want the sensible option, where's the fun in a camry??? The Hq 2door I think is the sexiest Aussie car ever built.
A tan le with beige vinyl roof is my pic of the bunch, you just can't beat that prem front.
My old man had an ht prem, back then it wasn't worth fixing, so got rid of it, kicked himself and bought a tidy hg prem in burnished bronze. Near identical to the trax model. 186/traumatic.

And deadx, why'd you get rid of the ssv? What did you replace it with?

DeadxPatriot

What now?
Reaction score
Members Ride
G8 GT
Bloody women, always want the sensible option, where's the fun in a camry??? The Hq 2door I think is the sexiest Aussie car ever built.
A tan le with beige vinyl roof is my pic of the bunch, you just can't beat that prem front.
My old man had an ht prem, back then it wasn't worth fixing, so got rid of it, kicked himself and bought a tidy hg prem in burnished bronze. Near identical to the trax model. 186/traumatic.

And deadx, why'd you get rid of the ssv? What did you replace it with?

With this mate.

http://forums.justcommodores.com.au/ve-wm/194381-my-pontiac-g8-ve-ssv-special-edition.html

Drawnnite

Obviously Unsensible
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 Vs Ute
there is not a single car i am sorry to be rid of. and i have been through a LOT of cars.

not even the VK? =P

plus i would say because you've had soo many its not the same as someone who has had a few.

MikeCuzzy

Jumping puddles
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE Omega 3.6L
My current VT, we can't keep her. Couldn't justify the time off the road to bring her back, really would be a project car, not a daily. Plus we have no where to store it (Mum won't let me and Dad park it). So unfortunately, the VT will be either sold away or wrecked (more likely the latter). I'll buy another VT one day and do her up, but it's a shame I can't keep the Old Girl until then :(

kingswood country

Reaction score
Members Ride
hj kingswood
My current VT, we can't keep her. Couldn't justify the time off the road to bring her back, really would be a project car, not a daily. Plus we have no where to store it (Mum won't let me and Dad park it). So unfortunately, the VT will be either sold away or wrecked (more likely the latter). I'll buy another VT one day and do her up, but it's a shame I can't keep the Old Girl until then :(

And again, the bloody women.....

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Originally - Eastern Suburbs - Melbourne, Currentl
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
And again, the bloody women.....

...it is his mum's house haha, kinda fair enough.

Also, if you get a commy from that era to fix up further down the line you should get a vx :whistling