Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The random car part image game (possibly dial-up unfriendly)

bandit10

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS
yep yep yep

Last edited:

ParkwayDrv

Slave to the game
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ
jesterarts is cheating!! right click on the image then click view image info and it will list the web address of the original image before it was edited to the small version, jesterarts has then linked the exact same picture that has been cut down... try it and see for your self!!

You crazy...

maginoodle

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy series2 ss crewman
jesterarts is cheating!! right click on the image then click view image info and it will list the web address of the original image before it was edited to the small version, jesterarts has then linked the exact same picture that has been cut down... try it and see for your self!!

i dont think he can be, knowing i use photbucket could help him fin the pic but i downloaded it to my comp, then i resized it then i uploaded the cropped pic to photobucket. I dont think that the original pic cant be traced in the page info as the pic was never linked online.
Once jester worked out that its a 1941 lincoln continental a photobucket search gives 10 pics and the one i used was the first one.

ParkwayDrv

Slave to the game
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ
anyways...
hgcxgxjg.jpg

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
Im Calling CHEAT!!!!! yes thats right JESTERARTS your cheating lol

if you right click on the image then click view image info it then listed the address for the original image!!!!! Little convenient that you have posted the exact same picture of the car that has been cut down for the guess work to go from... CHEATER!!!!!

LOL, the only way to cheat like that, is the uploader of the pic has forogten to change a filename, but most people change names when saving the new file.

if you view image info on the pic jester linked, then yeh thats the original image, but click say tanners, and its completely different.

suck it up and try harder.

bandit10

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS