Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The Rat goes above and beyond

MarzVP

I now own a TARAGO!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
1992 Tarago
Hi all I would just like to say I love this forum. I also want to say how great Rat is and how helpful he can be. I posted I was having trouble with my car since changing my coil pack. Rat saw someone local to me post they had some free coils to give away so Rat IM and asked if that would be helpful. Now that is what I call looking after your members. My sincere thanks to Rat for being so effecient and caring. And also the rest of the team for such an amazing forum. WELL DONE!! :king: :thumbsup:

R

rattattack1313

Awwww gee..thanx....... :embarrass ..................muchly appreciated.... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

MarzVP

I now own a TARAGO!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
1992 Tarago
Your welcome your help has been much appreciated. Sun is shining today might also check out my fuel lines. ;)

VS Omega

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore Omega
I agree, Ratt's a top bloke.. good-o mate

ElDubya

Mad As A Meataxe
Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 VE Commodore V6
Indeed. Time to pack up the rat traps, this one's alright :)

Charg'd

Reaction score
Members Ride
ford
yep rats a great bloke thanx for the avatar rat

Jesk

registered lunatic
Reaction score
Members Ride
96 ef2 fairmont
Yeah rats a great bloke.. :thumbsup:

R

rattattack1313

Thanx, everyone...muchly appreciated.............(Rat hides behind a car in embarrassment ...)... :embarrass ...............

Trennaa

Reaction score
Members Ride
Qwerty
I'd have to agree. The whole staff of Justcommodores do a superb job considering they don't get paid for thier moderation duties (or do they?). Having to hassle with wankers from time to time, and havign to deal with the stress of having bits and pieces fail in cars (lets face it, even holdens fail to do what we want at times) must be stressful.

If I ever meet (and I hope I do) one or all of these moderators in reality, thier beer of choice will certainly be my shout!

R

rattattack1313

tr3nt said:
I'd have to agree. The whole staff of Justcommodores do a superb job considering they don't get paid for thier moderation duties (or do they?). Having to hassle with wankers from time to time, and havign to deal with the stress of having bits and pieces fail in cars (lets face it, even holdens fail to do what we want at times) must be stressful.

If I ever meet (and I hope I do) one or all of these moderators in reality, thier beer of choice will certainly be my shout!
Thanx mate...and we don't get paid...this is totally a "Love Job"........ and I drink VB...........or just about anything, actually.......... :thumbsup: