Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

the s**t box

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
I've spoken to Alan at Kalmaker in WA and he said that to fix the speedo problem a corrector box (like the one at Jaycar) will be needed. He also supplies them fully assembled.

check this link

http://www.kalmaker.com.au/page56.html

it's for the kalmaker site, it's about setting avail in kalmaker in regards to transmission and diff ratio's etc. interesting reading for anybody that has an electronic transmission (4l60e)

calais_cruzin

Calais_Rattling....
Reaction score
Members Ride
92 VP Calais 3.8
Hey Scott, got sum pics on my puta, did a chop with ur kit colour coded in grey like they were on senators, i looks very nice.

I will put it up for you when i get around to it.

shumway

Son of satan
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS 6/71 blown and injected 355 V6
Hey Scott, got sum pics on my puta, did a chop with ur kit colour coded in grey like they were on senators, i looks very nice.

I will put it up for you when i get around to it.

iv told you b4 jas i dont like those inserts painted grey,ill either keep it this colour or respary it again in the same colour with a blue pearl through it:thumbsup:

jNINE

Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
I have a 'couple'
that would be great,thanks jNINE iv put up with it now for 12 months so a little bit longer wont bother me

No worries.. should be able to sort something out :)

Will check out the diff ratio changing in kalmaker itself also - am changing mine to 3.45 soon too.

cxcxcxvcvcvc

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore
would love to hear what this car sounds like! ive been thinking about getting the stroker from come raceing but @ the moment cant afford the $$$. nice as ride mate well done!

shumway

Son of satan
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS 6/71 blown and injected 355 V6
thanks for that ,ya that the prob with them is the cost all up the engine cost me $9000.But since then spent another couple of thousand on fuel line up grades and ecus so the cost is never ending

also new pics will be loaded tonight:thumbsup:

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
thanks for that ,ya that the prob with them is the cost all up the engine cost me $9000.But since then spent another couple of thousand on fuel line up grades and ecus so the cost is never ending

also new pics will be loaded tonight:thumbsup:
$9K!!! You can build a 355 for less!!

cxcxcxvcvcvc

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore
$9K!!! You can build a 355 for less!!

thats how much come is selling their fully built ecotec stroker motors for!
for $9000
you get a fully built stroker motor wich is dyno run in but the cost is very exspensive (to exspensive imo) :( but i recon they would go hard as! the one they have got with capa vortec charger is putting out 500bhp! but then again think of the same amount of money put onto other motors and the power figures you could get from them would be far better! best bet is for anyone with a v6 is to buy the stroker package from come (about $4000 from memory) and do it yourself!
or also anyone lookind @ the package could get a 5litre! hell for that money you could get a ls1 package from the wreckers! but i think the v6 has great potential so its all personal taste and of course budget.