Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The Thread for Those That Have Left Us Before Their Time Was Up (the trolls)

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Ahh, yes. QuickVRII95, those were some interesting days.....

Many a fine discussion (read arguments) with those users.

VS_Pete

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II SV6 MY12 SPORTWAGON

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
"Sigh"

The forum just ain't the same without the dills........

I've sometimes wondered - did they leave because they were outnumbered, or because they finally realised what f********s they really were.

gopher

Reaction score
Members Ride
Car
"Sigh"

The forum just ain't the same without the dills........

I've sometimes wondered - did they leave because they were outnumbered, or because they finally realised what f********s they really were.

More like the quality of the threads in the pub has deteriorated to the point where it's not worth trolling them and upsetting the big girls on the moderating team who are just waiting to dish out infractions
i mean **** like "look at this I planted a new lawn and put some **** on my deck and then I mowed it"
Or "piss in your socks to generate electricity" just to name a couple

wraith

Hand over the dog bikkies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Berlina. 2003 VW Passat
More like the quality of the threads in the pub has deteriorated to the point where it's not worth trolling them and upsetting the big girls on the moderating team who are just waiting to dish out infractions
i mean **** like "look at this I planted a new lawn and put some **** on my deck and then I mowed it"

shocked-cat.jpg

What a bad ass

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2

Well, your posts over the years have hardly been trend setters mate. You usually just lob a lefty grenade into any political debate and let it boil. What about putting something worthwhile forward (other than political views) and see where it goes. I agree that many pub posts are pretty puerile, but there are plenty of substantial topics discussed which give many members an opportunity to discuss matters that concern or interest them without the thread declining into a ****-fight.

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
As someone who still has access to the mod/admin section of the forum I can tell you that in 2015 there was half the number of infractions issued as opposed to the previous year. There's also next to no reported posts anymore. So what was that again about sitting here waiting to dish out infractions?