Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The worst/funniest ricer I've seen all year

matty88

LPG Installer :p
Reaction score
Members Ride
TEXXXY: Resprayed TX3 Non Turbo
A Ricer Magna I saw at Car City on the weekend. Look at the Ralliart stickers :rice:

Attachments

• DSC00012.JPG
    DSC00012.JPG
    221.2 KB · Views: 3,177

shumway

Son of satan
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS 6/71 blown and injected 355 V6
youll find that starlet is a 1.3 turbo 4,it was built buy a guy at southside landrover but he sold it due to coping so much crap from drivers on his way to work.

NewSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
SV6000
Saw this THING in Gladstone.
Not even sure what it is but pretty sick none the less....

Attachments

• Ricer1.jpg
    Ricer1.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 2,436
  • Ricer 2.jpg
    Ricer 2.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 900

pr0n

It's A Me ' MARIO '
Reaction score
Members Ride
03 VY II S V6
woot another person is gladdy, theres a few funny cars around here.

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina

hahaha its got NOS plates

Matt_vp

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
vy lumina v6 A4

thats a mighty boy, the chick that owns it works at ford. what car do u own pr0n.

Psycho_aus

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vn Lexcen 1992 Model
ok here ya go boys this was my nissan exa i brought from melbourne and drove it back to tasmania. took me 2 months to get it back on the road as the previous owner didnt know how to look after the engine and in the first day of driving it the engine blew. BUT i tell ya that think had soo much power i could sit at the lights (and i did it) and i would get all these stock holdens come up beside me with there v6's and try and drag me i would be thru to the next set of lights before they would even have a chance to pick up there jaw. only thing it had that wasnt stock was a thumping exaust. i love my holdens but i think that if you look after a car and treat it right any car can look good and go like a shower of ****. i agree that nothing is better than having the feeling of power under the bonnet i drive a toyota lexcen myself.

Im told the turbo's have twice the go in the nissan exa's so maybe some of you BIG holden fans need to go and take a ride in some of these JAP ricers might surprise you.

Shame the car is in the wreckers now (sold it to a car yard and they sold it to a P plater he couldnt handle it on the road) :rip: Lil Car

Here is what she looked like when i first got it.
b3_12_s.jpg

ab_12_s.jpg

84_12_s.jpg

75_12_s.jpg

And This One Here Is After I Spent 3-4 hours giving her a cut and polish.

Picture003.jpg

Psycho_aus

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vn Lexcen 1992 Model
Woops Double Posted.

BTW: max speed i got out of the exa while i owned it was 195km/h along lilico straight here in tasmania and that was top gear about 4 half thousand rev's

Last edited:

Psycho_aus

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vn Lexcen 1992 Model
forgot one more thing. over here in tasmania the general rule is you have to be able to drive your car over a coke can (10cm) in order for it to be road legal now funny thing is i took it to a registration place to put it over the pits and they tested the height of it and failed it...... so i took it to a friends uncle who owned another rego station and he said as long as it went on the hoist it would pass even if we had to lift the tail and push it onto the hoist and we had to push the back up onto the hoist it was that low every bump you hit it felt like your a$$ was hiting the ground.... also the reason we had to get rid of it as we wanted a family and you cant exactly carry a new born baby and expect it to sleep in a car that bottoms out of bumps.

pr0n

It's A Me ' MARIO '
Reaction score
Members Ride
03 VY II S V6
i have a 91 VP commodore. , needs a respray.

also theres another funny car i've seen just down from super wash on the corner.
it has a sparkling bonnet. it looks like someones glued glitter to it.