Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that make us happy!

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
Kids throwing sandwiches at Gillard, That made me happy.

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6
Taking out the Alfa Romeo for a cruise this morning , lovely crisp Autumn day ,about 6 degrees , not a cloud in the sky , Pink Floyd Dark Side of The Moon on the CD , marvellous marvellous , marvellous .

Kinng

CrippleFK
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series 2 SV6
When I walk in to a customers office and instead of working he's sitting there on justcommodores and quickly flicks it away when I come in...spins around and we both just look at eachother, then laugh.

Which member was it ahha??

Kinng

c2105026

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VTII Commodore Olympic, 2012 Ford Focus ST
Kids throwing sandwiches at Gillard, That made me happy.

Apparently kid got suspended for 3 weeks because of it....don't know whether to laugh or cry!

crazywog

XR6 TURBO KING
Reaction score
Members Ride
XR6 TURBO she needs a tissue achoo
things that make me happy is a car that doesnt break having issues upon issues y dont they build cars as tuff as they sound i must sell my car to buy a bike less maintanance.

87RB30VL

Swiggidy Swag
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
09' FG XR6 Falcon, 75' HJ Kingswood Ute
When people send me abusive messages on the PS3 because they're raging at my Battlefield 3 kills haha. According to everyone else, they all have massive lag and I'm some sort of hacker, who's mother has slept with everyone on the internet :blah blah:

Also riding around Clear Mountain on the ol' motorbike, nothing beats awesome bike rides on clear days, nice temperature, no stupid traffic, mountain roads with just you cruising at your own pace

Dayvo

Because i can
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Series 2
Now and then I like pulling out the photo albums when the kids were little and reliving the memories . Even when we had nothing we were always happy . They are now 24 and 27 years old and have turned out just fine . One has bought her first investment property and my son is in his 3rd year of his sparky apprenticeship with a big company .so yeah this makes me happy .

Straya!

Reaction score
Members Ride
1987 VL Brock Director
Now and then I like pulling out the photo albums when the kids were little and reliving the memories . Even when we had nothing we were always happy . They are now 24 and 27 years old and have turned out just fine . One has bought her first investment property and my son is in his 3rd year of his sparky apprenticeship with a big company .so yeah this makes me happy .

Did the same thing on the weekend with my folks, must be a mothers day thing haha.

Big_Simmo

Deep Blue Cranberry
Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 Series 2 SSV Redline Ute
watching the concrete get poured for my new house that I will live in, instead of renting it out