Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that make you cringe.

The pig

Reaction score
Members Ride
69 rs ss camaro/ rodeo dual cab
spoilt brats

What makes me cringe ! Kids whos rich mummy and daddy buy them the latest r8 clubby or maloo etc with p plates and they dont respect other Hard working car lovers or anyone else on the road and end up hooning around crashing the car and killing some innocent road user which gives the rest of us the Hoon label!!!

CitecCorp

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY10 SSV S2/MY11 Colorado LX-R/2011 Lexus GS-300
Gillard's voice. Everytime she speaks.

Shes speaking right now............. Bloody Carbon tax...............they should stick that idea right back up where the sun doesnt shine ;p

m1lky

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
What makes me cringe ! Kids whos rich mummy and daddy buy them the latest r8 clubby or maloo etc with p plates and they dont respect other Hard working car lovers or anyone else on the road and end up hooning around crashing the car and killing some innocent road user which gives the rest of us the Hoon label!!!

Too many of these around. Mummy and daddy pay for everything and in return they respect nothing!!!

bogan_vk

Reaction score
Members Ride
commodore
the sound of your tailshaft snapping when your miles from home.

ben315vz

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'05 Holden VZ Calais V8
A guy I work with welded his diff. I cringe everytime I see him come around the corner, I wonder how much stress is being put on the axles.

GEN3RATD

100% Teflon
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Maloo
A guy I work with welded his diff. I cringe everytime I see him come around the corner, I wonder how much stress is being put on the axles.

not to mention the sound they make!

nemesis_adrasteia

better to reign in hell
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR commodore HSV(without all the gay ****)
not to mention the sound they make!

what makes me cringe is the thought of some twat driving round with a locked diff skid steering into my car and then insurance not paying out cos his car wasnt street legal. then having to chase him through courts for money.

chevyshubox

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vk commodore
I have a full spool in one of my cars with 35 spline Mark Williams axles and it has been that way for about 17 years and I have never had the slightest problem with it.
I must admit that I did have 28 spline nine inch axles and a mini spool and snapped both axles at once at the drags,but they where twisted about 1/4 turn before they broke..

vr94ss

walks barefoot
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SS '94/Subi B4 TT '01
what makes me cringe is the thought of some twat driving round with a locked diff skid steering into my car and then insurance not paying out cos his car wasnt street legal. then having to chase him through courts for money.

In that case your insurance would pay and then _they_ will chase him through the courts. You can quit cringing about that one;)

Watching/listening to Tony Abbott on tv makes me cringe.

87RB30VL

Swiggidy Swag
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
09' FG XR6 Falcon, 75' HJ Kingswood Ute
Owned Videos on youtube make me cringe haha, though I love them so very very much