Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

think the ex gf done it

Has your ex ever done the following to your car?

• Total voters

Jo3_Blo

HZ Holden Fanatic
Reaction score
Members Ride
WB 1 Tonner, VS Ute
Damn, some of you lot have had pretty crazy girlfriends. o_O

And as for little punk vandals, they're despicable. If I ever catch one damaging my property I'd break his legs and spray paint his face. (usually what happens to my fence.)

And it seems if you're under 16 or whatever you can do what you like. Pfff, no wonder we have bums like that doing acts of vandalism. (I'm only 15 in a few months myself)

Zuicider

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Set of thongs
ended up being cheated on for two weeks, then dumped. a week later she came around while i was at work and proceeded to help themselves to my rims. just put a new tire on it and polished them. they were sitting next to my project car. stupid bitch is getting done for fraud for selling them too :p

Low_VX_Taxi

Blanned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blundstone boots
My fiance decided to floor it down my gravel driveway the slam on the brakes.......... I came home to find a fence underneith my car and my car is pretty low :bang: bye bye front kit and side skirts. I didnt yell at her (or kill her lol) juss told her lucky no one was hurt. Yelling wouldnt have fixed the damage............ None of my exs would dare to fk with my car (s) :D one keyed my old skyline, and lets juss say her car was found tied to a tree vertically (gotta love hiluxz with winches) :D

Zuicider

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Set of thongs
My fiance decided to floor it down my gravel driveway the slam on the brakes.......... I came home to find a fence underneith my car and my car is pretty low :bang: bye bye front kit and side skirts. I didnt yell at her (or kill her lol) juss told her lucky no one was hurt. Yelling wouldnt have fixed the damage............ None of my exs would dare to fk with my car (s) :D one keyed my old skyline, and lets juss say her car was found tied to a tree vertically (gotta love hiluxz with winches) :D

HAHA what she say to that

Low_VX_Taxi

Blanned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blundstone boots
HAHA what she say to that

The cops kinda came knocking the next day but cause it wasnt my car (the hilux) it was dropped, she ended up apologising for the key damage :thumbsup: I wish I got a picture tho, massive gum tree with a barina hanging from it lol

Low_VX_Taxi

Blanned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blundstone boots
took a crap load ov time and planning (and my good snatch strap)
I wish I could do it to all car vandals! lol they might catch onto me tho~

mightymike

Mighty_Mike
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Commodore 1992
haha hey kids, funny that people are still leaving comments!

Big of an update, my stupid bitch ex has stopped all the **** finally buy everyday more and more of my roof is peeling off, its sooo bad and ugly!!! haha any good car painters round my area of melb?? lol

AttaBoy

WTF?!?!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6
They fart in the car!! Men are no worse, girls do it silent, but its deadly!!