Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Third row seat/dickie seat installation?????????

LilMs

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive
Just wondering if anyone knows who can install these/ what qualifications are needed, or anyone that will do it cheap in the Ipswich area, has to be done properly tho...

jdodd

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vn Berlina
i think they need a compliance plate similar to gas. have seen it under the hood before.

hako

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS11 BT1 V6
They are available new but cost upwards of $1000 - however, a quick search on Ebay found this one for a VS with a starting price of $200...in Melb however freight maybe an option. Ionly looked at the first few so maybe there is one in BrisVegas. Check with Qld Transport for who can instal it and give you a compliance plate....usually you instal (fairly simple) and they inspect and give you a plate for maybe $70. I take it you live in Ipswich?

LilMs

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive
Yeah I do live in Ipswich.. I have the seat - which I bought off ebay, great minds hey - I just wanted to know if anyone knew someone to install, i realise there is a mod plate involved, I did have one in my last wagon - which my brother wrote off, such a nice guy to that for me.. lol - I just dunno who installed my last one cos it was done through a charity thing.. only cost me $500 for the seat, mod plate n installation.. wish I knew how to get onto them cos average price for installation n mod plate alone atm is $900...