Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

this is a thread to say what u think about the performance of the moderators here

Zuicider

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Set of thongs
lets see what the public think of the mods on this forrum, if it gets locked its a perversion of free speech in australia.

nicko

Carbon Positive - DO IT!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
75 cruiser ute
for the amount of crap that the mods put up with i think they are doing fine. Sure iv had my run ins with them but its mostly being being stubborn :)

VZTHUNDER

Enhanced Custom Tuned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS Thunder MY06
they do a great job
esp when i bring things to their attention when they are feeling lazy :p lmao

Zuicider

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Set of thongs
most are alright i still have an infraction on me from a ******** mod in here check up on it if u like

VZTHUNDER

Enhanced Custom Tuned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS Thunder MY06
i think if you get an infraction you dont think you desrve you can talk to another mod about it and then get the issue cleared up
not to say u wont loose the infraction lol

Holdfast

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Sedan Country Pack
Mods?

I wrekon everyone who loves cars goes through spending lots of dollars on mods. Some just don't know why they mod, they just enjoy muckin around and end up spending lots of after tax dollars on a car that they like but to be with the "In-Gang" then try to sell it after they are sick of paying for more and more mods to make it look good, sound, better or go faster. (Wasted money)

As you get older, life seems to take a change; those guys with rusting cars in their garages that they'ed love to do-up but have a mortgage, loans and other crap that prevents them from for-filling their dream car because of lack of time and money eventually have them taken out of the garage and crushed for scrap, which makes the misses happy.

A rare variety, get into racing and just idolize cars, it's their life, a new head or turbo is like a new Shimano game real to a serious Tuna fisherman.

In the end, we get to a factor of realising that the guys who build cars professionally have budgets, targets and limited resources but are highly trained (Technical ability and qualifications)to produce a product that sells cars to the general public. (Common cars)

A few tweaks or mods might get you there quicker but a nice new car that you afford the rego, tyres, Comprehensive Insurance, upkeep the maintenance and the extra fuel so you can enjoy driving with ya mates is what counts.

All us blokes like to compete, it doesn't matter if it's 2 mates with the same mod car but they'll always compete, so there will always be mods. Err, except when ya just don't give a f--- Any more.

Morton

For external use only
Reaction score
Members Ride
Fairstar the Funship
lulz.jpg
what kind of retarded post was that?! ^^ lol

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
To put up with stupid crap threads like this, i say they do their jobs well. Are you just angry because you got an infraction?