Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

This Ones Got Me Stumped... No Power To Amps

sweefu

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Berlina V6 / R31 Skyline
Sorry to hear that mate! why stopped the spl competing?

stereo issue isnt such a big problem now, got an offer for my car today

Cheers,
Anthony.

holdenboy

Custom Car Stereo Systems
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Wagon
Ahh stopped SPL for a couple of reasons, time (tuning, building new boxes) money (travelling, gear etc) and always being at a disadvantage because the wagon is so large are the main reasons. Theres a few others but i wont get into politics ;)
Im be selling off the subs / amp and saving for a new wagon (VX) which will be a work car, once i have built a decent loud SQ system for it i'll look into buying a CRX for SPL, then take some records :)

Got an offer on your car? What are you looking at buying?

sweefu

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ahh stopped SPL for a couple of reasons, time (tuning, building new boxes) money (travelling, gear etc) and always being at a disadvantage because the wagon is so large are the main reasons. Theres a few others but i wont get into politics ;)
Im be selling off the subs / amp and saving for a new wagon (VX) which will be a work car, once i have built a decent loud SQ system for it i'll look into buying a CRX for SPL, then take some records :)

Got an offer on your car? What are you looking at buying?

Sounds good mate, crx should be insane for SPL. I'm trying to get either a vy/vz exec sedan/wagon. the wagon would be fun for obvious reasons, insane stereo haha. otherwise the sedan would be nice, i have a good amp to power speakers and good fronts, need new subs/mono block. i got $6300 for my car plus i got to keep my good amp/front speakers.
dont happen to be selling any 12inch subs do you?
Cheers mate.

holdenboy

Custom Car Stereo Systems
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Wagon
Nice price, must have been in really good nick, oh wait, just saw its manual :)
Good luck in trying to find a manual wagon though, lol.

Haha, nope just my 15" SPL Dynamics......if you put them in a nice, strong sealed box they'll sound like 12s ;)

sweefu

Reaction score
Members Ride
Nice price, must have been in really good nick, oh wait, just saw its manual :)
Good luck in trying to find a manual wagon though, lol.

Haha, nope just my 15" SPL Dynamics......if you put them in a nice, strong sealed box they'll sound like 12s ;)

Yeah haha i think i'll be stuck driving an auto until i can afford an ls1 and t56 conversion ;) haha.

feel free to pm me with the price of the stuff your selling, or on here is fine too.
Thanks mate.

VRSen

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX s
try checking where the cables go into the fuse near the battery one of mine fried there and had similar problem.

Check cables at firewall maybe rubbed through and earthing out??