Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

This really is not my year....

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
they probably didnt reapair it due to the fact all the chassis rails would be rooted?..by the looks of that hit they would have been twisted and personally if it was my car and they fixed it, it would be at a car yard being traded in on something else cus i wouldnt be driving it.
Replacing chassis rails is not as uncommon as you might think. With technology these days they can get cars as straight and as strong as the day they rolled off the production line. My ute had a chassis rail done and it drove perfect after, there wasn't a hint of uneven wear on tyres and it never pulled or shuddered.

Travy

A bogan with style
Reaction score
Members Ride
VC SL/E & FG XR50 Turbo
Good to hear you got it sorted with out too much of a drama!!

Good luck shopping!

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
wow... the passenger seatbelt cover popped off aswell?
Mine did that and I thought it was weird but later found out that they are fitted with pyrotechnic belt pretensioners. When the airbag goes off it also fires the buckle downwards to lock the belt in place.

Seatbelt Pretensioner

Ewok

Reaction score
Members Ride
R32 GTR 360AWHP
You noticed that too huh? I found the shifter button on the back seat hehe.
On another note, I am giving my run of Holden ownership a rest for the time being, currently in the market for an R33 or R34 skyline. Always wanted a skyline just been too much of a Holen man to enjoy one heh. First car was a VL, then VS ute and then the VZ.

Insurance is progressing along nicely, but all the paperwork is a pain in the ass. I have paperwork from my finance company, insurance company and my finance insurance company (for the GAP cover). Trying to get all 3 to talk to each other is a bloody nightmare but I'm pretty much done heh.

Tuttle

stupidity reigns supreme!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Acclaim
not sure if i missed something here but:

why is it a claim on your insurance, wasnt it the buses fault and its up to them to pay.

danja

Swerves for gay koalas
Reaction score
Members Ride
CBF 250 and a Levin ZR
not sure if i missed something here but:

why is it a claim on your insurance, wasnt it the buses fault and its up to them to pay.

Generally you make a repair claim through your insurer, who then recoup the money from the at fault party (or more commonly from their insurer).

Tuttle

stupidity reigns supreme!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Acclaim
ah, :bang: dumb question sorry

hingo1983

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V
You noticed that too huh? I found the shifter button on the back seat hehe.
On another note, I am giving my run of Holden ownership a rest for the time being, currently in the market for an R33 or R34 skyline. Always wanted a skyline just been too much of a Holen man to enjoy one heh. First car was a VL, then VS ute and then the VZ.

Thats alright. As soon as you get sick of the shithouse interiors with masses of hard plastics, you will be back ;)

I have had a few mates with different Jap cars and they all seem to have the worst dashboards in existence.

poweredbycng

Reaction score
Be advised that newer buses in the Transperth fleet are fitted with forward-facing surveillance cameras. These are not only there to catch bus lane hogs, but they're there to record evidence in the event of an accident.

Regards,
Dave