Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Tips for Telemarketers and junk mail

MySV6

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY10 VE SV6
if u ask a telemarketer to take u off their call list they have to do it

They are SUPPOSED to do it, but many wont

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
I have to lol at that do not call register. Every one i know (not including people on this forum, cause there cousins uncles neighbour always have different) has had increased calls after being put on this do not call register.

I didn't go on it, and not a single telemarketer, love the system.....lol

ratz26

worlds oldest noob
Reaction score
Members Ride
2001 VT equipe
I have to lol at that do not call register. Every one i know (not including people on this forum, cause there cousins uncles neighbour always have different) has had increased calls after being put on this do not call register.

I didn't go on it, and not a single telemarketer, love the system.....lol

lol i havnt had one call since being on there..6 months and no calls its been great...i had one that used to call my mobile all the time ..used to keep him on the phone for ages running up his phone bill ... lol

MySV6

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY10 VE SV6
I signed up on the register when it first came out and twice since and get 1to 3 calls a week. Ihave reported a few into the register, and many more hang up when I ask for the company name.

VKCOMMO

Carpark Mechanic.....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP V6 T5, '77 BMW 320i e21, and a pair of Nike Air
since ive been on the register i only get charity calls, which arent covered by the DNC

sik_dose

Hybrids. Cars for fools.
Reaction score
Members Ride
1986 VL Calais Turbo, VZ SV6
I had one recently that was trying to sell me a water purifier, i asked whats wrong with my water. The indian lady said that there are alot of chemicals and chlorine in the water they tested from my area. I told her that that unlike her i dont get water from the open sewer running next to my house and the water quality is quite good in my area.

redrags

Reaction score
Members Ride
walking
i use to do market research, the simplest way is to say not interested take me off your list then they ususally do... otherwise all you can do is go to the website stated above