Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Titan's VY Ute.

TITANSVY

VY II Ute
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Series II Ute
lol it will look like mine except no hard lid.

That's gonna be the goal haha. Just with lots more scratches.

UPDATE: Also got a mate who's getting new springs for his VY, so I'm getting his old SL rears at the moment and soon his SL fronts too. Looking forward to getting all of this put together.

R

Risky

Make sure the springs are good. If they are & you put them on keep your old ones.

TITANSVY

VY II Ute
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Series II Ute
So it's been like a month, so heres whats been happening with the ute. She's going perfectly and hasn't missed a beat even with the 275,000Kms it has on it. It's nearly due a service soon (another 600Kms) which is good because the driver side brake light at the rear is being a tad bit dodgy. I've gotten the crappy JVC head unit put in and loving being able to listen to something other than the radio. Makes life much better.

However the last two weeks I haven't driven it much. Had to get my jaw reconstructed and my wisdom teeth pulled out after some unfortunate events. Which has massively ruined the budget for stuff I wanted but ohwell, hopefully back to work as of next week. Also got to drive my friends VE Series II SV6 ute for a while a couple weeks back. The LFX's ain't bad.

I'll get some photos next time I'm out and about and update what's happening soon.

Last edited:

TITANSVY

VY II Ute
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Series II Ute
After a bit of a break some things have happened with the ute. After many months of being to busy, not having the funds and just having to make life choices, it finally got some love again. So for the time being, I've got no new photos but there will be soon.

I finally bought some VE Series II SV6 18" Rims, so they will be on the car within the week hopefully, just waiting on them to be milled.

Things done over the last couple months:
  • New soft tonneau cover. ($160 off E-bay, really good for what it's worth.)
  • New Phillips XtremeVision H4 130%+ globes.
  • New floor mats.
  • New right hand window winder. (Last one broke.)
http://imgur.com/a/LW5WR
http://imgur.com/a/UGyGs

Last edited: