Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Todd VN Calais 1988

vn88calais

Perth Representative
Reaction score
Website
www.cardomain.com
Members Ride
VY Commodore 2002
WhiteLion85 said:
:yeah: hi vn88calais nice looking calais you have. nice n straight. any future mods for the engine or maybe an upgrade?:yeah:

how ya goin mate, yeah i have a huge plan for the engine bay, upgrade obviously. i have chosen to be different and not add to the 3.8L V6 so i'll go for the engine swap, i cant really go into what details about it yet, but it'll probably start taking action next year so yer, i'll keep everyone posted!

so yer ask n e more question "WhiteLion85" ok dude

cheers, Todd

253@7k

300rwhp supra. yay.
Reaction score
Members Ride
TT Supra/HZ Ute.
Hey mate, caught a glimpse of the calais the other day, looks great, nice work mate.

Steve.

vn88calais

Perth Representative
Reaction score
Website
www.cardomain.com
Members Ride
VY Commodore 2002
hey slundy sorry for a long time to reply to u. i thort that was u driving the yellow ute, that was about 5 weeks ago now wasnt it, yer i was looking at u thinking why is this guy looking at me, then i realised, it was u lol...sorry i didnt say hi mate!

n e way current news on my vn calais, umm about a week ago a guy backed out of his driveway hitting my car, i'll upload some pictures later, the car got taken by insurance today and should look mint when i get it back!! so yer i'll also have a diagram of where it happend. so yer.. i'll give the full story later

take care guys!

Todd

VRFURY

Just Nic
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series II Berlina International Sportswagon
nice those wheels look good too

vn88calais

Perth Representative
Reaction score
Website
www.cardomain.com
Members Ride
VY Commodore 2002
yer man, wheels were taken off on thursday due to the fact insurance company were taking my car. its late so i'll type the full story out tomoz. the stock vn calais rims r back on, man have i missed 15inch rims :) lol...

cheers Todd