Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

trans slipping

hispeedvp

VP SS Ute
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Group A Ute
there is no kickdown cable on a VR/VS nor does it really have bands, the tranny is all electronically controlled.

yes has bands, try the lucus oil addative, best one on the market, i sell them at work all day long and this one gets the best feedback

DannyboyDS

Just hand me the pliers.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
ok yes has bands, but are not adjustable.

Eastcomm wreckers give a six month warranty at $650 fitted, my mate just had one put in, and so far he is very happy, a few weeks after installation it started slipping in firstand straight away they have said, if we cant fix it we will replace it.

*~SWE11L~*

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
but would you really want to be going back every few weeks to get it replaced? rebuild it and be content with the fact you wont have any probs for like the next 10 years... if you keep it that long...

controlled chaos

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs executive
eastcomm weackers is a very long way to go get a trans , xpensive 4 me to get them to fit, im in nz, shipping is expensive, if i was to rebuild that would cost the same as a conversion, if i do a conversion i would rather put a 8 into it with a 6 speed, sounds good