Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Transformers 2: Revenge Of The Fallen

Evolution_Ends_Here

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
Miitsubishi Magna TJ
more news Pics Devastator

tfbaynew1di1.jpg

tfbaynew2vx3.jpg

Last edited:

Squires

Reaction score
Members Ride
VB 253 Auto
Sounds similar to what I've been reading too, however, I don't think the Audi is barricade, I'm struggling to find why he would re-format, but you never know

I AM STRONGLY in the belief that a resurrected Megatron will come back in this movie, that teaser would have been heavily edited and the bit where Sam is pinned down, the bits and pieces look too much like the 'galvatron' concept art I posted earlier. I can't find anywhere else if someone thinks the same thing as me, I guess I'll just have to wait and see.

I'm geekin out!!

I'd rather Barricade stayed as a cop car.... but that particular rumor holds hands with some leaked concept art and a leaked toy having similarities, namely claws, head, and having the top halves of his doors on his shoulders in robot mode in the concept art and on the toy. Guess we'll have to wait and see.

As for Megatron, you might get your wish mate, there is leaked concept art and a toy. Only thing is he turns into a Cybertronian tank instead. Which I personally think is cooler.

Geekin out FTW!

VT-565

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT
I'm gunna shoot someone if they change Barricade... he was my favorite from the first movie.

Blackout wins....hands down, as my favourite from the last movie.

Pity he got his ass shot to **** by F-22 Raptors and a marine sliding on his back off a motorbike screaming like a girl...who did nothing really lol

VT-565

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT
As for Megatron, you might get your wish mate, there is leaked concept art and a toy. Only thing is he turns into a Cybertronian tank instead.

Nah nah....I think I have PROOF megs in in the next one....

There's a difference between 'wish' and 'proof', I'll explain.

I 'wish' I had a toilet bowl made from solid gold, but I have 'proof' that the one I have now has skidmarks on it lol

social

Ute Finatic
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 VE Thunder
lol from that tralier i counted, terminator 1, terminator 2, and badboys 2 ripoffs haha