Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

/// Trayners VZ SS 6.0L Thunder Ute

Gaiter

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS Thunder
Come over to work on cars, usually means have beers and watch one bloke do work. With my mates anyway haha.

It doesn't mean this? Even my Dad does this... I went and used some of his tools and he pulled up a seat in the garage and just drank while I did stuff

R

Risky

Tonight.... on Top Gear.....

Trayner has his mates over to re-install his gearbox...

Trayner: (looking angrily at his mates) Are any of you f*BLEEP*ers gonna help me, or are you gonna drink all my beer?

aussieakito tries to drive his SS at night...

aussieakito: (angry at himself) No one can see me in my SS cos the tint's too f*bleep*ing dark. I can barely see out of it myself!

Gaiters dad drinks beer while watching him stuff about on his ute...

Gaiter: (sneering at his dad) Are you just gonna sit there & drink my beer?

Risky wonders about his ute's rear end...

Risky: (smiling away) Yes Tinker, you're gonna have a Kardashian assplant & look sexy!

And Gaiter & Risky hatch a plan...

Gaiter: (on the phone to Risky) It'll be f*bleep*ing legendary mate, we drive to Trayners place & "borrow" his ute.
Risky: (on the phone to Gaiter) We're gonna need a car trailer cos he's got his gearbox out of it.
Gaiter: (on the phone to Risky) F*bleep*, f*bleep*, f*bleep*ing gearbox!
Risky: (on the phone to Gaiter with an evil grin) Ahh don't worry mate. Plan B, we'll get him drunk on a case of beer & then do it!

Trayner

Fresh prince of Pakky, Gangsta
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy
Tonight.... on Top Gear.....

Trayner has his mates over to re-install his gearbox...

Trayner: (looking angrily at his mates) Are any of you f*BLEEP*ers gonna help me, or are you gonna drink all my beer?

aussieakito tries to drive his SS at night...

aussieakito: (angry at himself) No one can see me in my SS cos the tint's too f*bleep*ing dark. I can barely see out of it myself!

Gaiters dad drinks beer while watching him stuff about on his ute...

Gaiter: (sneering at his dad) Are you just gonna sit there & drink my beer?

Risky wonders about his ute's rear end...

Risky: (smiling away) Yes Tinker, you're gonna have a Kardashian assplant & look sexy!

And Gaiter & Risky hatch a plan...

Gaiter: (on the phone to Risky) It'll be f*bleep*ing legendary mate, we drive to Trayners place & "borrow" his ute.
Risky: (on the phone to Gaiter) We're gonna need a car trailer cos he's got his gearbox out of it.
Gaiter: (on the phone to Risky) F*bleep*, f*bleep*, f*bleep*ing gearbox!
Risky: (on the phone to Gaiter with an evil grin) Ahh don't worry mate. Plan B, we'll get him drunk on a case of beer & then do it!

hahahahahha Laughing my arse off lol

Trayner

Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy
Well nothing really that new , just been tinkering here and there . Auto selector gone and manual rubber boot thing installed, Auto flywheel gone. Going to do the rear main seal and then put the spigot bearing in and clutch next up .

But I was itching to put the seats in so pulled the old SS ones out and cleaned 10 years worth of crud off the carpets and found a few coins, a noodles wrapper packet , a pen and dirt lol
Came out pretty good , I still would like to replace the carpet later down the track as there is a few wear marks in the carpet and even thou they get hidden by the car mats , it still eats at me knowing they are there.

20160910_16144522.jpg

And I just had to do it ,I had to put at least 1 of the seats in , And oh my god these feel so much better in the car then just sitting in them in the garage . Feeling the wheel and pedals with the seat hugging my hips and that wowie
Cant wait to put the rest in and that

20160910_16470322.jpg

R

Risky

I better hatch that plan with Gaiter lol.

The seat looks brilliant. Your carpet is in better nick than mine. I've tried looking for original decent carpets but no success but only aftermarket ones.

Trayner

Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy
Other seat installed , looks better in real life too . Pics don't do it justice

20160911_152420.jpg

And Had a few hours to tinker today so changed out the rear main seal , installed spigot bearing and fitted up the flywheel.
Rear main wasnt leaking but I wanted to get it done while the box was out for peace of mind
Rain main seal
20160911_134807.jpg

20160911_134824.jpg

And installing the spigot bushing and the flywheel
20160911_151858.jpg

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute
got i love those seat. probably the best modification you'll ever do right there haha

they are just so.... sex!

Gaiter

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS Thunder
I feel at this point he is just teasing us.