Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

TrikkBen's 1990 R32 GTR. :D

TrikkBen

I'm Back :D
Reaction score
Website
www.asroilpans.com
Members Ride
BNR32
Gearbox and diff oil is the worst. I once spilt some on a t-shirt that i washed 3 times and left on the line for a week thinking it would get rid of the smell. Wore it to work and couldnt get the smell of gearbox oil out of my nose the whole day. Had a headache at the end of the day from it.

Love this car btw.

I feel your pain.

Just drove the car home finally completed. It felt very good, no slippage and pulls like no tomorrow. I'm very happy. Taking it to an import meet at the Carribean Gardens on Sunday, will get some footage then.

Ben

TrikkBen

Reaction score
Website
www.asroilpans.com
Members Ride
BNR32
Hey guys,
Late update, been so flat out lately with everything. Still no video footage yet :( mate only just got he's go pro working properly, ill go out with him on he's R6 and we'll get some footage then. Went out last Thursday night on Princes, had some mad fun, it's fun being faster than bikes lol.
The imports at the Caribbean was a great meet hosted by GripShiftSlide. Heaps of insane cars there. There a few shots of my car floating around the internets.
B64EBDEE-DDB2-4678-9DCC-C58995D617E1-1420-00000121772BFD54_zps2946a1f0.jpg

Also, bought a new work/4x4/shooting rig so that's been a bit of fun getting it all sorted. It's just a cheap Great Wall V200 Turbo Diesel but its brand new so can't fault it. Took it on some intense hill climbs last shooting trip and it performed awesome, I was surprised how well it wet, even with the poo factory tyres. So far I've just put on some small Hella Spottys up top, tool boxes and tarp. On the cards next is a nudge bar so I can fit the 2x 240 blitz Lightforce spottys. After that some new rims and tyres, I'm hoping 30's once I lift the front 2" or so with the torsion bars.
A1EB6FE3-9C3B-40CC-A0D5-F27B3A31778C-1420-000001218C586CF7_zpsed8e469c.jpg

Cheers
Ben

HamaTime™

VIP Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
C Class AMG
On a scale of 1/10 how happy are you you sold your VS and got into real cars?

TrikkBen

Reaction score
Website
www.asroilpans.com
Members Ride
BNR32
I have footage guys, chased my mates R6 in the hills last weekend, a lot of it is my mate riding but there's a few shots of the GTR overtaking :p Ive just gotta get the footage off him and I'll get it up.

HERONVY

Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY2 SS
Yes!

Getting on my blacks in 3 months btw ben, getting rid of the na supra for one of these beasts, so im starting to look around atm, what should I look out for other than obvious signs of thrashing?

The lack of boost is killing me inside :(

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk 2

TrikkBen

Reaction score
Website
www.asroilpans.com
Members Ride
BNR32
Yes!

Getting on my blacks in 3 months btw ben, getting rid of the na supra for one of these beasts, so im starting to look around atm, what should I look out for other than obvious signs of thrashing?

The lack of boost is killing me inside :(

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk 2

Hey dude, main thing to watch is rust around the rear arches and inside near the attessa pump (GTR). Other than that, you can't tell how many ks they've done cause most have a A/M dash. Just look at physical wear of parts like obviously you know the steering wheel won't be worn at 40000ks, no what I mean. The interior is a good give up for any car, how many ks it's done, obviously some people are cleaner than others but you can tell.

Sending you a PM ;)

Ben