Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Troy's VS CLUBBY

SIR HSV

Cant do much? Geta Clutch
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Clubsport #190
yeh looks and sounds like it would, lots of money spent by the looks, good work mate. love the vs hsv's =D... the wheels on the red clubby look mean with painted blak too.

Haydz

Fasten your seatbelts
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS UTE LS1 T56
hows the nolathane diff mount go mate.

ive ordered one but not sure if itll make a difference yet.

car looked awesome at the holden day mate. keep up the good work.

Troy5L

building a lemon
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gu patrol td42
Thanks alot Hamatime! im fair happy with how they turned out...

DESPO: Thanks mate. Car pulled 214rwkw at HPF, not real happy with the tune, goin 2go different tuner when i do more mods. Im stumped y its pulled that low when the guy i got it off had a stock fuel pump, smaller injectors and the car had done 220,000+km's(i think) and he got 245rwkw or simular...

HAYDZ: im not real sure about the difference, ive never driven a irs car with a spool in it so i cant say if the diff mount has helped at all, my car does axel tramp a shitload on very low speed corners, so hopefully if i do the rest of the bushes and a bigger rear sway bar(?) then that might stop it or minimize it alot...but all in all i think as it would help as the stock diff mount that came with the diff was abit sloppy.

Thanks alot for the comments guys, means alot 2hear something like that bout your car...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Car is booked in for 3 runs on the dyno at APS on the 22nd of may for the APS DYNO DAY..would like to see wat it pulls on their dyno, if its less i wont be happy, same wouldnt care, more would be happy...
Also goin 2 heathcote raceway for some drags sometime in june. might have a few things done by then..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I kind of have a list that i wouldnt mind doin when i have some cash

.modify intake manifold so that TB races forward like an LS1
.redo intercooler piping so that it doesnt run right next to the extractors
.bigger intercooler
.8-10mm leads
.VT Brake booster
.Crane 286 cam with springs and lifters, and watever else i need
.3500rpm histall
.dual 2.5' exhuast

what do u guys think of that list?
n maybe a few other ****, but dont know how that will go as i wanna start savin for a house..

hsvpunk

volunteer firefighter
Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ss II M6
a money tree? lol.

aps dyno should be nice.

Troy5L

building a lemon
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gu patrol td42
yeh aps dyno day should be good markie..

got some brand new top gun 10mm blue leads last week, goin 2 put them on when i get vt brake booster and manifold done..

also pickd up a manifold, pretty awesome condition, off a rebuilt motor, been chemically cleaned, he also said acid dipped and repainted..

hsvpunk

volunteer firefighter
Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ss II M6
you copying geoff, with the manifold?