Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Trying to post in my build thread

Reddave

Reaction score
Members Ride
VB
Hey guys, Just a bit confused as to how much I need to post to be able to update my build thread with pictures?

Each post I make requires moderator approval? I'm sure it's only to stop spam etc, but just really frustrating.

Tonner Matt

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ 1 Tonner LS1 M6
Pretty sure it has to be 20 posts, and these have to be posted in certain/useful areas of the forum. Not in the general chit chat areas like " The Pub "
Don't just go starting random threads or posting crap to get your post count up either. If you get caught you will cop a ban.

Just to inform you because you are a newbie, there is a search function at the top right of the page. (And a FAQ"S section as well )
You can use this to search for anything in the forum. (You would have definitely found the answer to your question had you used it)
I suggest you use this before posting threads and asking any questions, as some subjects have been done to death over the years, and certain members will not be so polite in the way that they point it out to you.

Anyway, Welcome to the forum

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
just really frustrating.

Why is it frustrating waiting for approval? Most of us approve posts in a timely fashion, especially in the evenings given we all work full time and the day shift moderator pay rate hasn't increased in years :)

Reddave

Reaction score
Members Ride
VB
Pretty sure it has to be 20 posts, and these have to be posted in certain/useful areas of the forum. Not in the general chit chat areas like " The Pub "
Don't just go starting random threads or posting crap to get your post count up either. If you get caught you will cop a ban.

Just to inform you because you are a newbie, there is a search function at the top right of the page. (And a FAQ"S section as well )
You can use this to search for anything in the forum. (You would have definitely found the answer to your question had you used it)
I suggest you use this before posting threads and asking any questions, as some subjects have been done to death over the years, and certain members will not be so polite in the way that they point it out to you.

Anyway, Welcome to the forum

Thanks for the informative reply, I did try searching, obviously didn't use the right terms in the search

Why is it frustrating waiting for approval? Most of us approve posts in a timely fashion, especially in the evenings given we all work full time and the day shift moderator pay rate hasn't increased in years :)

Sorry if it came across the wrong way, text does that, was just asking a simple question. I am and have been a moderator on different forums before and I know the work that is required, obviously the pay rate hasn't increased!!

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY

Geez, in my industry, people get a pay rise and they work slower......:) only joking.....you moderators do a terrific job

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
Sorry if it came across the wrong way,

It didn't come across wrong at all, I was simply curious as to why you felt it is frustrating :)