Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[TUKN20Z] VY II Calais 5.7 Slammed, 20z, Stereo.

GMHCalais

[TUKN20Z]
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SII 5.7 Calais, VS SS SII HSV Enhanced
thanks guys :)

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
in for pics of the car actually tucking a 20" rim, without a full load in the back. car looks clean at least

GMHCalais

[TUKN20Z]
Reaction score
Members Ride
What are you talking about? The car is on 20's. And the height in the pics is the car without people in the car, close to empty fuel tank. So No idea what photos your looking at mate.

I mean its not hard to see the car is sitting over the 20z and the windows arent tinted so you can see theres Noone in the back?!

Maybe have another look mate?

JShaw

greeeeeeeeen
Reaction score
Members Ride
06 VZ Executive
What are you talking about? The car is on 20's. And the height in the pics is the car without people in the car, close to empty fuel tank. So No idea what photos your looking at mate.

I mean its not hard to see the car is sitting over the 20z and the windows arent tinted so you can see theres Noone in the back?!

Maybe have another look mate?

I believe he's referring to the 'tucking' and 'slammed' parts of your description.

GMHCalais

[TUKN20Z]
Reaction score
Members Ride
I believe he's referring to the 'tucking' and 'slammed' parts of your description.

Why thankyou for your insight on that one mate. If that wasnt already obvious Im sure its quite clear now. Fact of the matter is. The car is how you see it, it is slammed tucking 20z. Never knew i would have a debate over this.

If you dont believe the description. Each to their own. But keep it to yourself?

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
point is, its not "tucking" any of the wheel, only the tyre.

the car looks good, be proud of that. but its not "TUKN20Z" until the wheel itself is under the guard.

GMHCalais

[TUKN20Z]
Reaction score
Members Ride
ok. Im saying it is, if i have to take another photo with the doors and the boot open to prove that Nothings in the car and that it is tucking the rim. Because it is, didnt think i would have to, but Noone wants to accept that Fact. Why bother commenting if you have nothing good to say. Dont say anything at all. This rattles me!

The guards sit over the rim. On an empty tank with Noone in the car. Once the car has two people with a full tank of petrol. It sits at least 10cm over the rim.. Im going to stop explaining myself. Waste of my time.