Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Tuned and glitch free

Torquen

Boost FTW
Reaction score
Members Ride
450+ HP FORD XR6T
ill giv ya a buzz 2nite mate.

Zuicider

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Set of thongs
after getting the ford do u recon its worth the switch from holden to ford , holdens are like a bov is to you, gives me the ****en ****s

betts

Reaction score
Members Ride
b
yea I never really used to like fords, but after going for a ride in Torquen's xr6t, and watching the progress after he has worked it and had it tuned, I have to say that im starting to wish I had a ford.....XR6 that is:) And if I had the money, I would buy one too

Torquen

Boost FTW
Reaction score
Members Ride
450+ HP FORD XR6T
after getting the ford do u recon its worth the switch from holden to ford , holdens are like a bov is to you, gives me the ****en ****s

Yes very glad i made the switch, still love holdens to though. I can see the good in both now.

TheForgotten

only human......
Reaction score
Website
www.holdenscene.com
Members Ride
VR EXEC
Yeh, i am aware its a commo forum but i had 2 commodores befor my XR6T and i like some ppl here so i have stayed.
don't get me wrong, i'm only giving you ****. I'm not anti-ford, i just know holdens better. driven a few xr6's and the only thing i could fault with them was the lack of punch, which would be rectified by buying the turbo version. the thought has crossed my mind more than once. plus I've heard from a few sources they're dead easy to extract more power from....

danja

Swerves for gay koalas
Reaction score
Members Ride
CBF 250 and a Levin ZR
don't get me wrong, i'm only giving you ****. I'm not anti-ford, i just know holdens better. driven a few xr6's and the only thing i could fault with them was the lack of punch, which would be rectified by buying the turbo version. the thought has crossed my mind more than once. plus I've heard from a few sources they're dead easy to extract more power from....

And Holden 6's have punch?...

betts

Reaction score
Members Ride
b
If I wanted punch I would pick a ford 6 over a holden 6

TheForgotten

only human......
Reaction score
Website
www.holdenscene.com
Members Ride
VR EXEC
And Holden 6's have punch?...

ahhh no they don't, but (using my own car as an example) there's no luxo features to bring your attention to the lack of big swinging balls. plus I have a turbo and low cr engine in storage waiting to go in :wax: