Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Tunerpro results meaning

boily

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy berlina wagon
Hi guys I did a scan with tunerpro and a couple of the results have come up in red and I am not sure what they mean any assistance would be very helpful thanks.

Attachments

• vy.jpeg
    vy.jpeg
    100 KB · Views: 42

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
You can ignore the WB unless you have one fitted.

Both banks are showing a lot of added fuel and the Intake Air Temp voltage is high.

For the fuel trims it might suggest a vacuum leak somewhere before the intake manifold or a low fuel pressure situation. Has the fuel filter ever been changed?

The IAT sensor voltage not 100% sure, the temps shows as 17 degrees, what was the ambient temp? How long had the engine been running?

boily

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy berlina wagon
Hi thanks for the reply ok don't worry about the IAT voltage that was taken when the car was not at normal operating temp. I changed the fuel filter last November. In the envious customs software under freeze data I get some codes I have included the pics. I thought it might be my o2 sensors but I am not sure. thanks

Attachments

• data1.jpeg
    data1.jpeg
    167.7 KB · Views: 38
  • data2.jpeg
    data2.jpeg
    26.2 KB · Views: 34

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Well it could be an O2 sensor but it would be strange for both banks to be doing the exact same which is my reasoning for thinking something else might be causing it.

It can't hurt to replace them, O2 sensors are the most critical sensors for the engine as they control the air fuel mix once in closed loop mode.

There is some other stuff going on.

Something else to look at would be giving all the earths around the block and battery a good clean.

There are also some vacuum lines that run from the bottom of the throttle body to the purge solenoid that can come loose over time. A small vacuum leak will show as a lean condition.

boily

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy berlina wagon
thanks for all the info I will give all your suggestions a further looking in to.
thanks again