Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Tuners in Melbourne? Is There A Thread?

johnni

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve Commodore
Can aps also possibly tune a ve v6 as well ?

If not where can I go to get that done ?

Cava454

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SS, VZ SS

ronnny

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series 2 SS Ute
Sooo i ended up booking in with c and a auto fashion in blackburn. Prices were very similar everywhere. Within $100 of each other. Going in tomorrow for the headers and cats and was told with my CAI and full exhaust i should expect around a 40kw gain atw.

Will post up my dyno sheet tomorrow night for anyone thats interested and also il try and give some feedback on c and a's behalf

thanks all for the help

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
Sooo i ended up booking in with c and a auto fashion in blackburn. Prices were very similar everywhere. Within $100 of each other. Going in tomorrow for the headers and cats and was told with my CAI and full exhaust i should expect around a 40kw gain atw.

Will post up my dyno sheet tomorrow night for anyone thats interested and also il try and give some feedback on c and a's behalf

thanks all for the help
Con and Andrew are good blokes, they'll look after you with a good no bullshit approach from my dealings with them. They do some great work.

ronnny

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series 2 SS Ute
^^ yeah they seemed really nice on the phone. Unfortunately didnt go down and check them out in person but my engine light and constantly varying idle is giving me the shits so i thought id bite the bullet and give them a go sooner than later as im just wasting my fuel for the moment.

Not that i mind seeing as i get to fill up with ethanol. Although i find myself getting no more than about 350k's a tank before im on the fuel light

Drizt

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais V L98
Hi All,

It seems most of the tuners are out East or South East with the exception of gm motorsport out west (Melton). Are there any other trusted tuners out in the west or north???

lmoengnr

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12.5 Maloo R8, MY12 Redline ute, Magnum 224
Hi All,

It seems most of the tuners are out East or South East with the exception of gm motorsport out west (Melton). Are there any other trusted tuners out in the west or north???

NJC in Keilor are pretty good from what I've been told. GM Motorsport look after my Maloo.

Logitech47

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
SS v wagon
I'd had some work done at Gm Motorsport including a tune. The tune came out great but they now employ young and inexperienced mechanics who don't have the drive that the owner has to succeed in this business. Ontop of that their Sales Rep Danny is a liar and a theif. He over quoted me by $400 on some work they were going to do. I found out Holden in Melton were going to do the same job for $400 less and charge me $200 less in parts to boot. Fonzi the tuner is great though, he's the owner and does excellent tunes. I would go to Hpf as their standards are better as Gm Motorsport are losing their reputation to poorly trained thugs.