Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Turbo VS Ute

MADDNE33

Reaction score
Members Ride
1999 vs ute series 3
Getting there. Bumpers back on. Having a few issues with clearence in the bay. Had to trim the radiator shorud and smash the firewall back abit. Spoke to steve at mace and he is doing me up a set of k frame spacers so just waiting on them know. Half way threw the coilpack re wiring at the moment wich is a real headache.

Wombles

Cars cost too much.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'72 LJ Torana, '95 VS Acclaim and V8 wagon
As tight as a nuns ####...

Deuce

Super Stock
Reaction score
Members Ride
'94 VR SS V8
Your ute is mean as bro!! Will be good to see how much extra HP you get, and how much quicker your ET gets too.

MADDNE33

Reaction score
Members Ride
1999 vs ute series 3
Pretty much done know. Just waiting on leads and k-frame spacers and i need to swap the fuel pumps over. Moved the coils again to just next to the air box. Looks alot neater but will need custom length leads.

frogsta

Perth WA
Reaction score
Members Ride
Focus ST E30
B-e-a-utiful love it man

Leathal11

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS 6spd Ute / VS 5spd L67 Ute III
#### yee she is coming along nicely mate, tax time for me going to pick an l67 up from 4blok , will be needin you to help me on my path hahah

surely you could find one off gumtree or something 4blok would charge an arm and a leg :p

MADDNE33

Reaction score
Members Ride
1999 vs ute series 3
Thanks for the kind words guys seems like she has been off the road forever but that's because im un organised and fussy and pretty busy :p

I wouldn't be going 4block L67. A good mate off mine got one shipped for his vt from there and we done the same conversion just after mine. Way to over priced and the engine didn't look in the best condition. Rusted pulleys, missing accessories ect.... definitely look on gumtree or similar