Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

turboing a na vl

DavoVP

Reaction score
lol I think he has his rags.... But sell the VL and buy a ford.

nasty1

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy2 clubsport
We can keep raging on him! Lol

captain_slow

Reaction score
It was worth suffering the piss poor spelling and grammar once I got to the dyslexic dummy spit at the end. Kinda wondered what being elbow deep in used diesel oil did to your mental state, now I know....

speedthrills

Reaction score
Members Ride
vk 85 berlina injected 202
I have a mate who is a turbo and fuel injection guru. He told me you can turbo a n/a rb 30 as long as it is intercooled and you run no more than 7Psi of boost. The injectors and computer will cope. But if you want more boost plumb up another injector on a pressure switch.

nasty1

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy2 clubsport
an extra injector is so 2001.my vl has no cooler and running standard boost the last 4 years.

Big-Al

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS 5.7 M6
1 I asked opinion cause 1 I have never owned a vl or a holden for that matter. 2 this is my 1st turbo that ain't on Toyota hilux or a land cruiser and they where not petrol so yeah maybe i dont no much on performance cars bit i sure do no more mechanics then you ..2 I would no more about cars rebuilding them. 3 I no bt1 don't mean **** but it makes what im doing a hole lot easy and Luke where do you think oil goes from a turbo cause clearly yours is going up your ass so when you are qualified mechanic and qualified heavy diesel mechanic then you can start talking until then you and your poxy car club buddys can suck each other of now I have no time for keyboard warriors so cya

Where do you work as a mechanic so I can avoid that place. You can't even count to 4 for ####s sake!