Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

twin turbo setup on ls1?

drewby

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Clubsport
hey just after some info on this kit i m new to turbos but i m thinking of buying this kit any info on this would be good. dose it seem like a good deal VT VU VX VY VZ HSV SEDAN/UTE/MONARO LS1-LS2-L76 700HP Turbo Kit - $3,899.00 : performance car parts | Car accessories Australia | auto components

DONT BUY THAT KIT i found out the hard way.. the reason they are selling it so cheap is that it is the first mock up version of their kit and nothing lines up or fits they give u air hose for ur oil and water lines.. So they have made it cheap and trying to sell it off cheap to make there money back on their wasted efforts.. In the end the only thing i ended up using outta the kit was the intercooler.. turbo blew after car was running for 11mins.. Trust me spend the extra money at the start getting something right cause in the end you'll spend just as much getting it modifed to fit properly..