Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Undue and excess noise?

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
About once a week some bloke on a big road bike comes past my front door at well over 200km/h and he's been doing it for months all I hear is vvVVVVVVVOOOOOMmmm and hes long gone, makes my day : )

EVL253

i hate cops!
Reaction score
Members Ride
cranky black VB SLE
the basis is udidnt need to make the noise that u did and therefore they can book u for it.ive been done years ago for the same thing.no tyre screech no loss of control just hard acceleration

cop it sweet.the fine they could of gave u is much worse.sure u would like an undue noise fine rather than neg driving etc

but i will say the ****s have to much power and u cant do nothing these days without there being a fine for it.

355boost

ahahahha. You and I know that if you come out of a corner in a vs senator (should be 215i Hydratrak) that if you hold 1st boot and flat change second the right hand side drifts sideways and the motor sounds *&^%#! awsome. You are a lucky man you were not pinned for neg drive. Go get a beer and says cheers for the excessive noise coppa!!!!! ahaha a greens worst nightmare someone driving a v8 how theyt were meant to!!