Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

unmarked coppers??

unmarked coppers

• Deceptive, should not be allowed

Votes: 39 31.0%
  • Its fine, you shouldnt be breaking the law

Votes: 87 69.0%

• Total voters

SMURFTEC.

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden VS S Commodore
im cool with them, personally i like them better than the marked cars, hahaha they look alot nicer..

Reaction score
Members Ride
falcon
police presence is the key if ya can see them more ppl wouldn't do stupid things

VzVzVz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ S ute
hey, as long as there are cops, there will be some that just try to catch people. Thats exactly what unmarked cops do.

Some people say they're easy to pick, but why bother? If you break the law, you deserve to get caught.

MikesCalais

Trust me, I'm a Doctor
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais V International
I reckon they should have more unmarked cars going around... but at the same time there should me more marked cars as well...

ah well... in a perfect world i guess.

I dont think theyre deceptive at all. Theyre great (no sarcasm)

If only they got younger officers on their P plates to drive so you could have some undercover cars with P plates :p

alex2_s

Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII SV6 Sedan Auto
If only they got younger officers on their P plates to drive so you could have some undercover cars with P plates :p

well (in nsw at least) i'm sure i've read an article saying their are police in unmarked cars with p plates on as part of the 'blending in' concept... i dont' have a problem with it.

its not an offence to drive on a full licence with p plates on your car... so i guess they are taking advantage of what they can do (whilst still being legal) to catch those who... need catching.

MikesCalais

Trust me, I'm a Doctor
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais V International
I thought it WAS an offence to drive with L's or P's on when you have you're full licence (or drive with L's on while on P's) ... could be wrong though? I lost interest in those kind of laws when I was in year 9 :p << seems like yesterday but it was a long time ago :|

Exidor

I come in peace.
Reaction score
Members Ride
Used Martian spacecraft
Marked cars are more of a deterent.
Always in your face making people feel secure.
Same goes for foot patrols.

DanVN

Cruizin' in style!
Reaction score
Members Ride
01 WH Statesman International 5.7L
I thought it WAS an offence to drive with L's or P's on when you have you're full licence (or drive with L's on while on P's) ... could be wrong though? I lost interest in those kind of laws when I was in year 9 :p << seems like yesterday but it was a long time ago :|

Definetly is in Vic 79 dollar fine from memory

SMURFTEC.

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden VS S Commodore
well (in nsw at least) i'm sure i've read an article saying their are police in unmarked cars with p plates on as part of the 'blending in' concept... i dont' have a problem with it.

its not an offence to drive on a full licence with p plates on your car... so i guess they are taking advantage of what they can do (whilst still being legal) to catch those who... need catching.

yeah its true in nsw this does happen, but you also find that they have the darkest tint possible and pull up beside you revving the guts out of the car they're in as if to indicate a race.. its the few that lack volume upstairs that fall for this..