Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

304 upgraded manifold

greasemonkey24

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
vt s pac 3.8
i went off what was written on the box supplied with it, as i didnt realise it was and old box he had lying around,

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute
**** happens greasemonkey24. just gotta do your homework when someone has a different answer to you.

383 hatch, ari666, and cava all have alot of knowledge when it comes to engines. its best to sit back and listen sometimes.

pjdm1980

Shut up Jr I'm thinkin!
Reaction score
Members Ride
E1 GTS BUILD NO# 007, GQ Patrol.
I'm not, I was enjoying the show!

PJDM1980

yxyx64

Reaction score
Members Ride
Kia turbo + Holden badge, Chev badge in Texas
I'm not, I was enjoying the show!

PJDM1980

me either, nobody is gunna ask about my 302 chev with the mushrooms now................

Cava454

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SS, VZ SS
me either, nobody is gunna ask about my 302 chev with the mushrooms now................

Just so you feel better. How's the Mushie 302? Do u take mushies post of after driving.

greasemonkey24

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
vt s pac 3.8
ok i was definetly WRONG and hell made a stupid mistake,

thats why im a member of this forum to find out the correct and WRONG information about beloved holdens, AND TO EVERY ONE, you were right, AND thanks coz it could have cost me my car if the outcome was different. and yes "ari666" i see your point, so im happy to compesate with a carton,

i feel like a dik, and yes stupid aswell but i guess thats the point of learning and not-so learning

greasemonkey24

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
vt s pac 3.8
oh and i forgot as for manifold ......... its fudged had it tested an apparently the bloke rekns the part i thought was a hailine fracture was where sumone actually done a dodgy repair and tried an attempt to fix..... the crack was a lot bigger underneath ....... so i guess im even more stupid again lol and put in place twice in one thread.......