Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

URGENT HELP!!! Where does this hose connect to??

VERTINA

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Berlina s1
PLEASE ANY HELP!!I have a VT Berlina 98, she drives beautifully and then starts putting and missing under load when accelerating. My mechanic pointed me to a hose that's broken at the back of the plenum and I just need to know where it connects to its doing my head in please any help would be much appreciated!! I'll post a pic,
Quick description is:
It's near the emission control purge hoses that run from the bottom of the throttle body to the back of the plenum and into and electrical connection/ sensor? It's a small curved hose that's sitting there open with nothing connecting to it that's allowing air into the system.

GetToDaChopa

Blues Brother # 2
Reaction score
Members Ride
The Blues Mobile
Why couldn't the mechanic connect it? or tell you where it connects?

use photo bucket to upload a photo and then post the link here.

VERTINA

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Berlina s1
I just popped into ask him, and described my probs and what I had fixed already (leads, plugs coils o2 etc) he was working on another car and didn't have time, there is a section of hose missing he said but wasn't sure off the top of his head where it connected, if that makes sense, plus I don't get paid till Friday :0( he said we can easily fix it ourselves aswell. I just can't find where it goes raaahhhhh lol, I'll get this bucket thingo and add a link just give me few mins, thnx for any help much appreciated

VERTINA

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Berlina s1
Downloading app now. It's just to the right of the trans dipstick and behind the left rear injector at the back of the plenum, under the fuel lines/canister I think. Its a small black rubber elbow shaped hose that's got nothing attached lol. Pic's will be up in a min or two

Last edited:

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
CE4B7964-C797-48FF-AB1A-4CB7466562C0_zpsowxbh8am.jpg

This may be easier to see. When you post a link to an image, change the url tags to img tags.