Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

V6 turbo manifolds. Where to buy?

NOT 38

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn commodore
Hey guys just wanna know where to look for v6 turbo manifolds? And the best place to buy a turbo?

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Try the user Boost Obsession. He probably does the best manifolds for the Holden engines

PriceySL88

Reaction score
Members Ride
1988 VL SL RB30
Yeah try either Boost Obsession or CAPA performance or Snort Performance. They all do Turbo/ supercharger kits and all bits inbetween for them.

illicitv6

Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 vy
+1 for boost obsession, best on the market but he's not taking on alot ATM

VSEXEC

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS EXECUTIVE
Proflow fab in seaford

dreaminboost

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vr V6 Turbo
Have you thought of making your own manifolds? Ive almost completed mine with nothing but a grinder, drill, welder, and lots of patience and spare time, but i know they're how i want them.. Really depends on your time, budget and commitment. Total cost of steam pipe and bends has been $140, plus a few flanges added it up to just over $200 to complet my manifold from heads to turbo.... Sorry i forgot, i cut up my extractors for the header flanges, so you would have to add the cost of flanges to that estimate...

Customcreations

PORTED GETS IT SORTED
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore V6 EcoTech Custom Ported by me
Have you thought of making your own manifolds? Ive almost completed mine with nothing but a grinder, drill, welder, and lots of patience and spare time, but i know they're how i want them.. Really depends on your time, budget and commitment. Total cost of steam pipe and bends has been $140, plus a few flanges added it up to just over $200 to complet my manifold from heads to turbo.... Sorry i forgot, i cut up my extractors for the header flanges, so you would have to add the cost of flanges to that estimate...

That's the go, I'm doing the same.
Still finishing the auto to manual conversion. Then I'll be onto the manifolds for the turbo arrangement.
I bought the 2 turbo's a while back for $150. TC06's. still need a couple of bits to complete.
I picked up a massive IC for $150 NEW from a performance shop in Newcastle. core size is 600x300x115mm. It's polished and all. :thumbsup:
Turbo's are oversized too.

vps231

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SS s2,Vp S, 180B SSS Project
Why not run the standard manifolds bolted backwards?

chargedvx6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SII HBD Calais L67
Boost Obsession would be my pic but he's very busy these days so it may not be in your timeframe.

ASE would be my next pick for simplicity and well thought out design but they need a tidy up with the die grinder first unlike BO manifolds

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Calais Supercharged "Auuusiecouch"
Why not run the standard manifolds bolted backwards?

I did that on my Wagon, you have to slot bolt holes for the passenger side and cut off the standard flanges.. but they crack :yeah:

+1 for Boost Obsession manifolds.