Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

V8 Supercars 2014

corhijasna

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz ss commodore / WM Caprice V
I remember meeting larry about a month after the 93 race at a motormate store and totally agree with you reaper,he was a self absorbed arrogant blah blah,but then again a lot of them are lol

for sure troy,he will hopefully win many races etc,someone needs to unseat whingecup lol

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
Enduro season starts very soon, any predictions guys? There's quite a few strong pairings, I don't think you can definitively pick a winner but you can count a few out (like Perkins/Waters and Kelly/Buncombe). My 2 pairs to watch for Bathurst would be Caruso/Fiore and Reynolds/Canto.

383 hatch

Reaction score
Members Ride
VG Ute 5.0,Torana hatch 383,WB Ute 5.0,VR stato5.0
I really hope Courtney/Murphy have a better run in the enduros this year and a better end to the season for Courtney, last year was a horror one for him after Sandown. I honestly think he'll be the dark horse in the title race if HRT can keep their **** together and supply him a competitive car. I'm not really an HRT fan (can't bring myself to support Tander) but I like Courtney and think he can do it. Lowndes/Richards will also be a strong combo, but Lowndes is always strong in the enduros so you can never count him out.

Also, better watch out for Van Gisbergen/Webb, I'd be surprised if they don't put in some good results, especially if it rains at some point, Gis is a gun in the wet.

I feel sorry for Mostert, poor kid teamed with Paul Morris.

corhijasna

Reaction score
Members Ride
cant wait,volvo I reckon,someone other than whingecup anyway lol

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage

corhijasna

Reaction score
Members Ride
yep job well done by 888,be different at Bathurst I think-well hope anyways

I personally think ambrose is ok,dont think he will go that well,not for 12 months anyway lol,it will however be good for the sport in general,add another dimension imo
that is if he comes back,nothing has been confirmed as yet