Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VB-VK Production Option Availability

bass_master

BASYVL
Reaction score
Members Ride
VL berlina, calais lookalike
hay thanks for that i just saved it to my comp
oh and buy a new car or change forums (booo no fords unless rally basher wich im sure it is)

V

VC SL/E

EVL253 said:
My VB SL/E is very very rare , only about 50 made. Should i keep it original or modify it!!!???

why not i did? ive got one of em to!

as for the printing mistake it was very common in early holden books to have errors
You should keep it all original. Now they're over 25 years old they are getting rarer and rarer. Buy another one if you want to modify or hot up a car. If you know anyone who wants to build or restore a SL/E i have an original VC SL/E (253) for sale.

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
erm I know it seems Im chasing you around JC atm.... but this is NOT the for sale thread..... or even the for sale section .......

D. - (I feel like a mum atm lol)

hot308vb

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs clubby project car & crappy vs v6 ute daily
hey guys, how do i go about finding which options my vb sle came out with?
cheers

mercury2006a

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK custom
i went out and got a VK for my wife when we first got together i hated the thing so much i had to add power steering air con elec windows elec mirrors stereo amp subs keyless remote central locking better lights bigger rims...

now i drive it....

oh well such is life.

SL/ENUT

The SL/E Fanatic!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VB SL/E 5L
hey guys, how do i go about finding which options my vb sle came out with?
cheers
If you want to PM me or post up the details on the build plate and i can work it out what your SL/E has.

scottrm

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH sedan
hey there, i just puchased a oct 1983 vh commodore, it's in original condition and just wondering if it is anything special becos i would like to restore it becos its a damn good lookin car. It's flemming tan metallic colour (gold) with wreath emblems on the rear window pillars with a built in rear spoiler. The rest of the car has a body kit aswell.Looks like vc brock body kit but built in.(Factory made).Compliance plates match. Does not have brocky badges. Just wondering if it is a anniversary brock or bathurst. anyone have any info on it please reply. cheers

scottrm

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH sedan
it's also got a rochester 4 barrell quadrajet carburettor, with a L36 4.2 ltre engine, dual exhaust and frnt and rear disk brakes aswell cheers

SL/ENUT

The SL/E Fanatic!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VB SL/E 5L
Well its a hard one, might be a dealer special. The 4 barrel Quaddy is standard on 253s back then, as with the disc brake rear end too. All the info i have got doesn't say any Special VH, besideds the T30 VH SL/E's and HDT built Vhs.