Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE Calais 2007

FILFY ONE

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve calais 2007
Hi all,New member! Never owned a Holden let alone a calais but was given the oppurtunity to purchase one of a friend.I need to do the brakes as she said they need doing(I agree)I was going to do the front and rear rotors and pads.Question is are commodore front and rear rotors the same as for the calais model?It has an ABS fault on the dash readout,From the posts I've read about this it could be the battery?It could be the left hand side abs harness?But first I want to replace the rotors and pads and see what happens!What I need to know are the rotors and pads for said model the same as the commodore rotors and pads?The battery seems alright as it does'nt have any trouble starting.Any help and answers?

RiCeY

F O R U M W A R R I O R
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV8 6spd 6.0 430rwhp
Yes Calais doesn't run different brakes, get the codes read to save guessing what the issue is.

FILFY ONE

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve calais 2007
Thanks all, I'll do the brakes and see what happens and I have a friend who can do the codes thanks for the input good response!

wraith

Hand over the dog bikkies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Berlina. 2003 VW Passat
Check the engine number. Early VE had stretched timing chain issues.