Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

ve grille badging

mummbles

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF 2 SSV Redline Sportwagon
Thanks for the pics guys, is there one of the ssv grille badge with a splash of red, if so where & how can i get one please?

I've seen the same grill insert with the standard SSV badge from the rear of the car on it. Looked good. You can just pick them up from Holden.

geo41e

Reaction score
Members Ride
08 VE SS V
leave my chev badge alonee!!!!

lol

just looks sleek thats all...and it kiinddaaaaa makes sensee....

M500

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 VE SSV Ute
Have you thought about completely removing the badge??

I replaced my whole grill with black mesh, something a little bit different......

DSC_0171.jpg

Where did you get this done and how much does it cost? I have thought it would look good without a badge at all in the front.

Looks great!!

M500

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 VE SSV Ute
In regards to the "honeycomb" version there personally i reckon if you were to have that one wouldn't it look neater having a new grille that's a straight finish? i mean without the circle center piece there i dunno my two bobs about it... Don't know how you guys feel about it.

I agree with the straight finish grille but in the mean time where do I get one of the "honeycombe" versions and how much?

MM25

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
Where did you get this done and how much does it cost? I have thought it would look good without a badge at all in the front.

Looks great!!

Thanks mate,
I actually made it all myself.
I basically removed everything from the old grill first (using a saw i got for my compressor, then i sanded it all down nice and flat), so i was left with just the frame of the grill.
I bought the mesh from autobarn round $30, measured it all up (this part took a bit of mucking round trying to bend it all and cut it), then to mount it i used little screws.
They basically screwed into the grills frame. They cant been seen which is a good thing.

I rekon it looks good, because its different :)
Im thinking of putting an SSV Badge in the front left hand corner as the photo shows below

(photoshop work)
DSC_014534533copy.jpg

vcasa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Sportwagon II
Hi, did you end up sourcing where we can get the ssv badges as per pics, i have a series 2 grille.?

KARTAL

Reaction score
Members Ride
08 Commodore VE SV6
^^^ thats gold.. even though i had chev badges on mine for a while..
and heres mine atm even though its an olllld thread
41252956.jpg

glenn l

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve sv6
^^^ thats gold.. even though i had chev badges on mine for a while..
and heres mine atm even though its an olllld thread
41252956.jpg

looks good matt black, still there but not in your face, how did you do it, also did you paint the rest of you badges matt black?