Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Ve HSV Overheating

Status
Not open for further replies.

Homer's HSV

Homer Simpson
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
VE E3 Clubsport
Was driving my car 2011 Clubby for approx 1hr then put my aircon on maybe the last 30mins of my trip was turning right and my indicator was going fast so thought that a flew a globe when i was reversing in my horn started chirping then then overheating symbol came on and my temp was on high. No water loss or belt had come off but was a strange few incidences within 2 mins. Its at Holden atm i did start it again and the indicators where working normally again and temp was about normal drove it 1 min to the Holden dealer any ideas what it could be.
Cheers Eddie

Last edited:

Ian Johnston

Reaction score
Members Ride
2015 Subaru Forester, XR6 turbo ute.
If you have it at the Holden dealer, why ask here???

AD07

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE CALAIS V 6.0
^^^^ What he said !!!!!!!

lease1

Reaction score
Members Ride
SSV Ute
Thermo cooling intercoupler. Known fault

Homer's HSV

Homer Simpson
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
VE E3 Clubsport

Im asking cause they werent sure want could cause it so i wanted to know if anyone had any ideas thats what this forum is about im sure if you didnt know something or were stuck you would do the same

holeman

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
Hes just asking a quest dont know why you had to put that comment for Ian why the #### you think hes asking a question cause he wants an answer

Last edited by a moderator:

John F

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ
Are you feeling alright you have pissed me off with your comment so i decided to join what kind of person puts someone down i suggest you take down your comment maybe you like to hide behide a computer your making a deogrative comment towards someone who just asks a question maybe saying it to someones face will make you think twice trust me on that one
Many happy returns

yZoH

//There Ain't No Rest For The Wicked...
Reaction score
Website
www.lolwut.com
Members Ride
(0.o')
Are you feeling alright you have pissed me off with your comment that you have made above to my buddy so i decided to join what kind of person puts someone down i suggest you take down your comment maybe you like to hide behide a computer your making a deogrative comment towards someone who is just asking a question like everyone else on this forum. I strongly suggest you take note to what i have said or you are more than welcome to acknowledge why you put someone down at my Bandidos club house
Many happy returns

Iam Johnston has a very valid point, If it is at a dealership service centre why does it matter what is said on an online Internet forum where not one of us knows what is going on with OP's vehicle as he didn't describe it all that well.
Talking about his indicators then saying the car was on hot, Mentions nothing about service history, Km's travelled or how the car is regularly driven.

Now John F, If you signed up just to try to act like a hero. Go extend your finger and sit on it.

Cheers
Mat

Status
Not open for further replies.