Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Ve HSV Overheating

Status
Not open for further replies.

John F

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ
Iam Johnston has a very valid point, If it is at a dealership service centre why does it matter what is said on an online Internet forum where not one of us knows what is going on with OP's vehicle as he didn't describe it all that well.
Talking about his indicators then saying the car was on hot, Mentions nothing about service history, Km's travelled or how the car is regularly driven.

Now John F, If you signed up just to try to act like a hero. Go extend your finger and sit on it.

Cheers
Mat

Ok so someone who is asking if anyone knows what the problem is as a broad knowledge needs to be put down

yZoH

//There Ain't No Rest For The Wicked...
Reaction score
Website
www.lolwut.com
Members Ride
(0.o')
Ok so someone who is asking if anyone knows what the problem is as a broad knowledge needs to be put down i dont think so you understand me and the question i pose to you is i will extend my finger on the ###in trigger kent dont jump into something you cant get out of

The problem could be anything, Radiator, Thermostat, Blockage, Low on coolant, Thermo fan not engaging. List goes on, Now...

The car is at a MECHANIC who is QUALIFIED to diagnose and fix the issue.

And did you just threaten me? :lmao:

Because of a comment on an internet forum?

Kiddo

You're serious bro?!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Mitsubishi Colt
The problem could be anything, Radiator, Thermostat, Blockage, Low on coolant, Thermo fan not engaging. List goes on, Now...

The car is at a MECHANIC who is QUALIFIED to diagnose and fix the issue.

And did you just threaten me? :lmao:

Because of a comment on an internet forum?

I think he did......BAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Dude has some serious issues.

Homer's HSV

Homer Simpson
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
VE E3 Clubsport
I dont give a ### what anyone else writes between my posts and if they stick up for me or not i asked a question and if anyone would have an answer if it was a common problem thats all if saying to me that im STUPID for writting something that i shouldnt then direct it at me. I had added that no belts or any coolant loss was made but obviously it hadnt saved from my edit

Kiddo

You're serious bro?!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Mitsubishi Colt
I dont give a ### what anyone else writes between my posts and if they stick up for me or not i asked a question and if anyone would have an answer if it was a common problem thats all if saying to me that im STUPID for writting something that i shouldnt then direct it at me. I had added that no belts or any coolant loss was made but obviously it hadnt saved from my edit

You were at a HOLDEN SERVICE CENTRE. If they don't know, what makes you think random people 1000's of kilometres away will??

You gonna harden up mate?

yZoH

//There Ain't No Rest For The Wicked...
Reaction score
Website
www.lolwut.com
Members Ride
(0.o')

Calm down, Take a deep breath.

Now... Nobody called you stupid.

But the issue could be anything as I said before, It is summer. All it takes is one slight weak point in a system to cause issues, For all we know your computer could've had a spazz attack. It happens, Computers are never reliable all the time & even they can cause false readings.

So taking your car to the dealership is a good idea, Hell. It could be down to them upgrading the software on it due to a bug and the issue won't happen again.

But there are so many possibilities with a cooling system, Without knowing the service history or how the car is treated it's near impossible to diagnose without seeing the vehicle.

Cheers
Mat

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe

clearly you do, because your mate signed up and threw threats around at other users, just because of something written on a forum.

be glad all 3 of you arent banned.

John F seems to have multiple personalities using holeman and Homer's HSV and John F sharing the same computer. No soup for you! and you! and you!

Status
Not open for further replies.