Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE Leather Console Lid

EJVE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
I can recommend the leather console lid from JHP as mentioned above. I didn't like the standard plastic lid either and shelled out for the leather one from JHP. It's the correct sliding leather one.......same as on the calais and HSV vehicles. It was about $300.
If you just get yours re-trimmed, obviously it won't slide. You can actually get re-trimmed ones on Ebay, but again they don't slide forward. It sounds minor, but it's definately a lot more comfortable to rest on when slid forward. It hides whatever is in the drinks compartment as a bonus.
It's quite a bit of cash, but somehow I justified it to myself !
Rgds.

CSP

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
my car
It's $387, so nearly $400!!!

3onTree

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
SSV Redline Sportswagon
cheers mate thats the response I was looking for.

I can recommend the leather console lid from JHP as mentioned above. I didn't like the standard plastic lid either and shelled out for the leather one from JHP. It's the correct sliding leather one.......same as on the calais and HSV vehicles. It was about $300.
If you just get yours re-trimmed, obviously it won't slide. You can actually get re-trimmed ones on Ebay, but again they don't slide forward. It sounds minor, but it's definately a lot more comfortable to rest on when slid forward. It hides whatever is in the drinks compartment as a bonus.
It's quite a bit of cash, but somehow I justified it to myself !
Rgds.

Thanks mate, I agree with you I think its worth ditching the rubber lid and getting some leather under the elbow as well. I still struggle to accept the rubber lid when I shelled out close to 3grand for the leather interior in my SV6... (can't recall exactly but it was high 2 k). My car has four thousand kays on it now and it seems to be punching harder and sounding better. I can't believe how good the induction note is inside the car. Awesome, passengers often think its an eight. Given Melbourne traffic is getting worse and worse, I struggle to justify driving to work with a V8 under my brake pedal (which is how most of the driving is done on weekdays). Cheers. :beer chug: