Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Ve Lpg

JD

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ccgm.au.tt
Members Ride
1.6L Turbo Holden Croooooooooooze
dont like that gas gauge not enough lights to tell how much is left.
my now former clubsport had the normal fuel gauge double as both which i would've thought holden would do with the alloytec.

WAGON MAN

Gas Sleeper
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S2 Berlina Wagon with Phreddied bits.
thats alot of money for a v6 conversion

Why is that?

Its the same application,

Sequential Vapour Gas Injection (SVGI) system.

blackahcdx

Reaction score
U can claim $2k back from the government too ;)

WAGON MAN

Gas Sleeper
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S2 Berlina Wagon with Phreddied bits.
U can claim $2k back from the government too ;)

Correct ,as it is considered as an aftermarket LPG installation, because fitting is done post vehicle production at HSVi:)

dale762308

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega V Series LPG
I have a LPG VE V Series and am pulling 22m/g on country runs, but have been very disappointed with GMH not including the Distance to Empty and Fuel Consumption when you swicth to LPG. How many km's left in tank, wait for the buzzer to start beeping. They have done it before in other models, my old VX had distance to empty etc hope they can activate on my model.
Also the guage seems to be out of wack, first 1/4 after 63kms, 2nd 1/4 at around 65, 3rd 1/4 120kms and last 1/4 270kms. Am going to get sender checked next service.
Can not notice the difference in power.

JD

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ccgm.au.tt
Members Ride
1.6L Turbo Holden Croooooooooooze
I have a LPG VE V Series and am pulling 22m/g on country runs, but have been very disappointed with GMH not including the Distance to Empty and Fuel Consumption when you swicth to LPG. How many km's left in tank, wait for the buzzer to start beeping. They have done it before in other models, my old VX had distance to empty etc hope they can activate on my model.
Also the guage seems to be out of wack, first 1/4 after 63kms, 2nd 1/4 at around 65, 3rd 1/4 120kms and last 1/4 270kms. Am going to get sender checked next service.
Can not notice the difference in power.

maybe it has a reserve amount of fuel that kicks in that doesn't normallt show up on your DTE

Scotty_Doesn't_Know

Don't Tell Scotty...
Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden VE Calais
Um, I know how to interpret miles per gallon but most do not. Suggest you get with the metric system moron!

adam69

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Clubby
Um, I know how to interpret miles per gallon but most do not. Suggest you get with the metric system moron!
Why is he a moron?He has every right to use miles and gallons if he wishes to.I bet there is somebody say in your family that still refers to miles etc.Would you call them a moron?I doubt it.