Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE SS or VE sv6 ?

T-Bone75

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline, VC resto
Z series has only: bigger wheels (so rubber will cost you more), reverse parking sensors, and partial leather seats. Oh and don't forget that premium 'Z' badging.. If you can live without these, and I reckon you're mad if you can't, then surely the regular SS is the better choice over the SV6?

troyjm310

Reaction score
Members Ride
VEII Sportwagon SV6 Z Series
Z series has only: bigger wheels (so rubber will cost you more), reverse parking sensors, and partial leather seats. Oh and don't forget that premium 'Z' badging.. If you can live without these, and I reckon you're mad if you can't, then surely the regular SS is the better choice over the SV6?

Spot on. I see the latest offer for SS for 40,990 drive away.... How much more would a Sportwagon cost... If I can get one for 42,000 I would get it tomorrow... :\

Holden Commodore SS - Car Sales & Special Offers
Off to the Holden dealer again tomorrow....

And then you have SV6 sport wagon for 42,990....
http://www.holden.com.au/latestoffe...v6-sportwagon?region=National&iFrameMode=true

Jarrrrred

Reaction score
Members Ride
'08 VE SV6 Sedan
Only reason I got the SV6 is 'cause of P plate. Go the 8, I would if I could. :(

troyjm310

Reaction score
Members Ride
VEII Sportwagon SV6 Z Series
Only reason I got the SV6 is 'cause of P plate. Go the 8, I would if I could. :(
....I would love to get one, I am after a sportwagon. Even the ute is under 40k...