Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE supercar

fuel_within

Chief Executive
Reaction score
Members Ride
CUSTOM VS
Yeah... Gives it more positive castor as well which handles alot better but steering can be worse but then you change the camber and then the toe which will steer and handle like it's on rails.

TI0350

Reaction score
Website
www.kts350.com.au
Members Ride
White S2 LX Captiva Diesel
the car looks carppy its a VZ with VE panels on it doesnt even have same over hang as a VE.. When i get home I'll the pics I posted on the ls1 forum about this that proves my point..

1991_Vn2nV

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN Berlina & 03 VY Berlina
the car looks carppy its a VZ with VE panels on it doesnt even have same over hang as a VE.. When i get home I'll the pics I posted on the ls1 forum about this that proves my point..

While it is not an actual VE, it is not a VZ either.

The entire middle section of the car has been custom made to reduce wheelbase etc. and keep the VE Supercar within regulations. It is a car inspired by the VE basically, using mostly VE panels.

crazyspoon05

Penguin Whisperer
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VW Golf GTI (RIP The 'Bizta' VNVPVR Wagz)
The cars haven't had anything in common with the road going versions for a while now, they look like a Commodore outside but under the panels there's not much Holden in there

Goon

Scientific Tuning
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY CUSTOM.
It's a VE, it says so on the pictures..

If it wasnt wouldnt it be classed under false advertisement or infomation of some kind ?

crazyspoon05

Penguin Whisperer
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VW Golf GTI (RIP The 'Bizta' VNVPVR Wagz)
VE skin but pure race car underneath, how many road going VE Commodores have double wishbone suspension ?

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
VE skin but pure race car underneath, how many road going VE Commodores have double wishbone suspension ?

Not many:p

But there's a shitload of 5 liter toranas and H series Holdens, not to mention abut a million 302 Fords with double wishbone suspension :)..... and 5 liters!

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
While it is not an actual VE, it is not a VZ either.

The entire middle section of the car has been custom made to reduce wheelbase etc. and keep the VE Supercar within regulations. It is a car inspired by the VE basically, using mostly VE panels.

sounds like holden is been penalised again before the car ever hits the track. the wheel base/ track should be left as the car leaves the factory as intended by Holden:bang:

Dylan VT

Metal forever
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT commodore acclaim
Those pics of the supercar look much better than I anticipated. I don't mind the new VE body's with body kits on them, but the regular ones don't do as much for me as a VT.
It looks a lot longer in those pics though, and I like how the back wheels seem raised and the whole car tilts forward a bit. Very sexy looking...