Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE supersports powdercoat photoshop??

kuzman89

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 ute
is ur car green hussy? Everyone has black rims so wanted to try something else is all.

kuzman89

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 ute
haha true, just not the biggest fan of black, imo tends to make alot of rims look the same.. from a distance more so

HussySV6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VW GOLF GTD
Yeah mate it is , atomic sv6

I also agree with the makes them look the same from a distance, orginally wanted the ve gts black rims but from far it could even look the same if i had my stockies painted black, but i ended up gettng black chrome.

The black on the new thunder utes are nice though , they are noticable from the distance.

But im going to go with the black on green look

Black track stripes, black tint, black badges, black rims and maybe the black stripe down the side

UFO

I Believe
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY10 VE International Sportwagon SIDI 3L
white on the blue looks damn sexy.

i still reckon old rule applies.... darker body colour = lighter rim colour, and lighter body colour = darker dim.

with the blue, i'd be going a light shade.... grey or gunmetal is good but definitely in gloss, not matt. and not too dark. but i'll say it again, damn..... white looks the shiznit with blue!
otherwise you could go a gold/bronze colour (like the wrx). blue with gold rims always looks the goods too.

kuzman89

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 ute
hussy that sounds sick, look forward to seeing the result!! And yeah UFO white does look sexy but in the real world would it actually look like that? I'm seriously considering it. Maybe white with blue walls

UFO

I Believe
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY10 VE International Sportwagon SIDI 3L
hussy that sounds sick, look forward to seeing the result!! And yeah UFO white does look sexy but in the real world would it actually look like that? I'm seriously considering it. Maybe white with blue walls

why wouldnt it bud? white is white... plenty of white rims out there lookin the goods!

only downside to the sexy white rims is keeping them clean. a gloss finish will make it easier, but brake dust, dirt, body parts from victims you run over.... it'll all show :).
same with black cars. look awesome when clean, but when dirty look povo.
all depends on how much time you have keeping things looking their best.

I'm convinved haha, cheers again for the photochops Tin-man!!! Appreciated!!

oh snap.... that was quick :).