Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE SV6 15,000km Service

shauniie

Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 hsv ve r8 clubby oh baby!
no real problems only with the hard lid thats about it n the spring in the clutch pedal grinds but thatsa about it so far
thats gay QWK11E i got the manafactures warrenty of 3 years or something then if i stay with that place i bought it from i get an extra 3 years covered but if i go somewhere else i wont after the first 3 years just another way to scam big money from ppl they think we are stupid n not know how much the services actually cost stupid ****ers!

QWK-11E

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 2009
i know, the only reason im taking it back to them for this service is that i have a issue with my tints, after that they can kiss my hairy behind!!!

VE ADZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE 07 SV6
Man I wonder what Holden is going to charge me when i put the SV6 in for it's 60,000km service

f1tzy

Reaction score
Members Ride
FG XR6T Ute manual
Thats crazy f1tzy same with our 15,000KM service its a basic service and they want to charge $270 when i can take it to the brock shop and it will perform better after they do a service.

Yea its extortion. I took mine to a local mechanic who does logbooks and got the 105 service, and new front pads and machined rotors, and other new fluids (can't remember now) for 340 or something

monaro327

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Skaife Senator & VY SS UTE
i do it myself, last time i charged myself $100 for oil and $6 for the filter.

Reaction score
Website
www.sportsmodelsaustralia.com.au
Members Ride
VE SV6 2008
no real problems only with the hard lid thats about it n the spring in the clutch pedal grinds but thatsa about it so far
thats gay QWK11E i got the manafactures warrenty of 3 years or something then if i stay with that place i bought it from i get an extra 3 years covered but if i go somewhere else i wont after the first 3 years just another way to scam big money from ppl they think we are stupid n not know how much the services actually cost stupid ****ers!

Shauniie yea i got the same con, get an extra 3 years warranty if i service with them, its a huge scam if they are charging more for services which will cover there costs if they have to do something when its after the first 3 years, they also said they will extend the roadside assistance WOOPY lol

Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
VE SV6 2008
Just called around and got the following prices for the 15,000km service

Holden - $270
The Brock Shop - $280 to $340
Ultratune - $165

what does everyone reckon would you pay $270 to get an extra 3 years extended warranty ?

Unit_01

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY9.5 VE SV6 M6
Ain't the 15 000klm service just a oil change/filter and a few checks done?

Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
VE SV6 2008
Unit 01 yes just oil change and filter, holdens comment was they were more expensive because you have holden genuine parts and also a holden technician working on the car and not any man and dog.

shauniie

Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 hsv ve r8 clubby oh baby!
i know, the only reason im taking it back to them for this service is that i have a issue with my tints, after that they can kiss my hairy behind!!!

is that the factory darkest tint they offer? cuz mine is slightly bubbling aswell on my side window cheap asses they are