Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE SV6 15,000km Service

Reaction score
Website
www.sportsmodelsaustralia.com.au
Members Ride
VE SV6 2008
i no normally when they do window tint they do use pretty good quality as i used to work for FPV and HSV, but on mine i got a super deal with Tint a Car cause we provide them with models for there old v8supercar team so i got a really good deal and glad i went with them as i got T18 looks sweet :)

the only drama when they replace a window tint is that each roll can be different so if they replace one window then it could be lighter or could be darker. i would be chucking a real stink and telling them to replace it all so they are all the same again

QWK-11E

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 2009
i will be lets see what they say, not sur how dark the tint is not, but if they dont all look the same they will know about it, especially with the damn over priced service for some little punk to work on your car.

I have heard stories that sometimes they dont even change the oils they just check it and top it up if its needs to be. Mate of mine told me he works for ford but rekons all dealers do it!!

shauniie

Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 hsv ve r8 clubby oh baby!
yeah i make a lil mark on the things that get replaced that way if they havent dissapeared or are stil in the same spot ill blow up

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
Thats crazy f1tzy same with our 15,000KM service its a basic service and they want to charge $270 when i can take it to the brock shop and it will perform better after they do a service.
Oh yes, that super "racing oil" they use. Guaranteed to add 15kw.

QWK-11E

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 2009
Oh yes, that super "racing oil" they use. Guaranteed to add 15kw.

i heard it was 30kw, maybe thats y my dealer charges $380!!!!:bow:

Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
VE SV6 2008
lol its all a con :) and now holden has been given a $200Million lifeline from the government its interesting when these companies complaint they aren't selling things that they get money handed on a silver platter but they still treat the client the same.

andyman

The Only 6sp VZ Wagon
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 BT50 4x4, 84 Hilux 4x4 & 05 Husky TE450
find out what type and grade of oil ultra tune will use in your sv6, cause thats a fair differance in price

JC_VE6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega
had my VE done the other day 75k Service - $276 (in ACT) rude i know
Im told the 90k service a major service is about 500... im pretty dirty on that, as they replace all the filters... the only filter i want them to replace is the pollen filter, all others are newish aftermarket.
Can't wait for warranty to be over.

Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
VE SV6 2008
yea its a huge con because the 15,000km service is oil and oil filter and the rest is just checks and they charge $270 for that i was also told the major service would be $490, its a huge scam because when you ask when you buy a new car the sales department say around $180 and then the service department say a different story once you buy it. you would think that the sales and service department at each holden dealership would get there facts straight and work together.